cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe youโ€™ve been here for a while but havenโ€™t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so donโ€™t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  Weโ€™re already happy to e-meet you. ๐Ÿ™‚

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tags:

Hey everyone! I'm Julie and I'm an avid makeup lover for 7 years! Would love to talk to everyone and share the love and art of makeup in this community. Please comment pictures of your looks so I can follow you here on Sephora! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@Phonoodle @Welcome to BIC 

Welcome to the community, @Phonoodle!

Welcome to BIC @Phonoodle ! Youโ€™ll find some of us posting looks in a few BIC threads like these: 

What are you wearing today - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/What-are-you-wearing-today/m-p/1856146#M205709

100 days of lipstick - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/100-Days-of-Lipstick-Challenge/m-p/4103047#M65893

100 shades of eyeshadow - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Everything-Eyes/100-Shades-of-Eyeshadow-Challenge/m-p/4378235#M5877...

Iโ€™m sure other folks can list similar threads you might enjoy. Feel free to jump in and join the discussions! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi! My name is Emily, and I'm new to BIC. I'm also a skincare lover, though it's kind of embarrassing because I'm so into skincare but my skin isn't even that good haha.  I started using Retin-A about a month ago, so my skin has been really sensitive lately and I've had to be very careful in selecting what other products go on my face.  If anyone has any tips on surviving the adjustment phase for tretinoin I would love to hear any stories or tips ๐Ÿ™‚ 

And responding to the original question of the thread: If I could splurge... I guess I've already splurged this holiday season, whoops! I bought the 0.5 oz La Mer soft cream because it makes me face so soft and happy, and I was having some real skin sadness because of the aforementioned Retin-A.  No regrets, but I probably won't be repurchasing from that line for a while... I guess my ultimate splurge would be just to buy everything La Mer - the tonic, treatment lotion, regenerating/revitalizing serums, and full-sized soft cream. 

Welcome to BIC

Hi @xxxEmilyxxx 

So glad you found the BIC ๐Ÿ˜Š La Mer is a fabulous choice! I love their foundation! 

Welcome, @xxxEmilyxxx! The La Mer cream sounds lovely!

Anonymous Insider

You all are so great! Thanks for this warm welcome๐Ÿ’œ

Hi I'm Anna! I'm new! I love skincare! If I could splurge on skincare I'd have to go with...all brands! A few of my favorites are Peter Thomas Roth, Josie Maran, Skinfix, Perricone MD, Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum and tons more. I want to try Tatcha skincare line. If anyone loves Tatcha please help me find one of your favorite products. I do use The Silk Canvas for my eyeshadow. I'm 46 years old. It works wonders! Thank you for letting me join your group!

Welcome to BIC, @Justlikeawoman!

Welcome to BIC, @Justlikeawoman !  I'm glad that you are here!

Anonymous Insider

@Justlikeawoman welcome โ™ฅ๏ธ

Welcome to BIC @Justlikeawoman ! Youโ€™re among many skincare lovers here. ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™ll be 48 this month and Iโ€™ve spent the last 2 years overhauling and refining my skincare routine, thanks to my skin suddenly rebelling against many of the products I used for decades. If you try any Tatcha skincare products, I hope they work for you! 

@Justlikeawoman Welcome to BIC!

Hi @Justlikeawoman

You are definitely in the right place! Welcome to the BIC! 

Welcome to BIC! I love Tatcha products as well. My favorite is the Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask 4 x 0.68 oz/ 20 mL masks. It's a great, luxury mask for deeply hydrating your skin during the winter months. <333

Hi Anna!  Welcome to the boards Heart you've got great taste in skincare, missy!  Smiley Wink and thanks for your feedback on the Skin Canvas - will definitely have to check that out @Justlikeawoman 

hi, I am renu. struggle is real with winged eyeliner. I would like to learn about a product that can keep my flaky nose away...

Hi, @RenuK !  Welcome to BIC!

testing