cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern & Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

Anna2BT_0-1654877639178.jpeg

Hi everyone! My name is Anna โ€“ Iโ€™m a current college student and am joining the Sephora Beauty Insider Community team as an intern this summer. I canโ€™t wait to get to know this amazing community and talk about one of my favorite topics ever โ€“ beauty!

As a longtime Sephora fangirl, I love taking any chance to talk about hauls, empties, Beauty Insider sales and MORE. Although I love all-things beauty, what really sparks me up is skincare. ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ I have combo skin and love K-beauty. Fun fact: my passion for skincare began when I started working as a cake decorator and suddenly, I noticed I kept getting breakouts. Eventually, I realized it was because of all the frosting that would get on my face while on the job โ€ฆ who wouldโ€™ve thought?!

Since Iโ€™m all about skincare, I thought Iโ€™d share my holy grails for my redness-prone combo skin (listed in the order I normally apply them!). BICers, please share any other recommendations if you have them. Iโ€™m always happy to give out skincare recs too!

Outside of beauty, Iโ€™m also a big fan of K-dramas, spa days, fitness, and all-things foodie. ๐ŸŒฎ Can anyone out there relate?  

Iโ€™m excited to get to know each other, BIC! Letโ€™s start here: what are your beauty holy grails? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern & Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

@Anna2BT welcome!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ So excited for you to join the fun

Re: Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern & Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

@lmaster omg yass! Ty! I love talking with everyone here, we're def going to have lots of fun together ๐Ÿ’–

Hi all, 

I'm Mackenzie! I recently joined BIC to learn great tips about skincare and overall beauty products. Great to meet you all! 

Hi Mackenzie! Welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š Everyone is super nice here, glad you're here to hang with us!

Welcome to BIC @Anna2BT ! โค๏ธ

Thanks! @pocketvenus Super happy to be here with you all! โค

awesome

Welcome to BIC @Anna2BT and congratulations on your internship!!

My favorite skincare products are quite affordable: I love and have been using for years The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% Serum for Facial Wrinkles 1 oz/ 30 mL , The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 1 oz/ 30 mL And recently I have added two new loves to my list: Drunk Elephant Shaba Complexโ„ข Firming Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and OLEHENRIKSEN Skin Barrier Strengthening Moisturizer with Peptides and Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Looking forward to knowing more about you!

BTW, you look gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜

Aw thank you! @Saradestin You're making me blush ๐Ÿ˜Š Love your holy grails include products from different price points, I use the The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1% Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL in my own routine too! I'm also definitely going to keep that Drunk Elephant Shaba Complexโ„ข Firming Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL on my radar, my under eye zone needs all the help they can get! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to BIC, @Anna2BT! That Belif moisturizer is one of my faves too. A couple of my favorite products for tackling redness-- Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence, Etude House Therapy Air Sheet Masks in Pomegranate and Artemisia, and Algenist GENIUS Collagen Calming Relief 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

Hi @quspork ! Do I sense another kbeauty fan here? ๐Ÿ‘€ Yes, I love the gel like consistency of the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb - it's light enough for the warmer summer days and also great for layering. Thanks for the recs! 

Big yes to all the Kbeauty, @Anna2BT! My only gripe with Kbeauty is how often some brands will reformulate or discontinue amazing products. But there are so many good things out there! 

@Anna2BT Welcome Anna! As you know, Team BIC is beYoNdddd happy to have you here ๐Ÿ™Œ Looking forward to discovering some new holy grails with your help, but here are a few of my current can't-live-without products:

Drunk Elephant Wild Marulaโ„ข Tangle Spray 4.0 oz/ 120 mL - I have a LOT of hair, and it's really long right now, so this makes that post-shower comb-through 100x more manageable

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Private Island - I've been gravitating more towards bronzer vs. my usual sculpted contour lately. plus, it requires less precision when I'm trying to run out the door ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil 002 Universal Dark Brown - many brow pencils look too warm on me, this one is perfect!

Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand Pinkgasm - it's sOoO glowy ๐Ÿ˜ป but a little goes a long way!!!

Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL - I'm still working through some gratis/samples/freebies so I've been trying a lot of different moisturizers lately, but when it comes time to repurchase, this one is always THE ONE for me!

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Shadow Intense Moonlight - because I wouldn't be ME without at least a little shine or sparkle. ๐Ÿ™‚

I am LOVING all these recs @AlexBT My many balayages over the years has had me really appreciate a good tangle spray, thanks for this find! I'm also diggin the glowy vibes I'm getting through these holy grails ๐Ÿ˜โœจ

๐Ÿ’•how exciting  !!!! Welcome!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank you, thank you! @Missnur ๐Ÿ’–

'>'<4>zae

Re: Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern &amp; Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

Hello!! @Anna2BT Welcome!!! Congratulations on your intern!!! I love all things food as well!!!! Love trying new things (food wise). 

Re: Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern &amp; Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

Great to meet you! @idanyd Yay, a fellow foodie! Trying new foods is always super fun! What's the latest new food you've tried?

83 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Anna2BT_0-1654877639178.jpeg
testing