cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern & Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

Anna2BT_0-1654877639178.jpeg

Hi everyone! My name is Anna โ€“ Iโ€™m a current college student and am joining the Sephora Beauty Insider Community team as an intern this summer. I canโ€™t wait to get to know this amazing community and talk about one of my favorite topics ever โ€“ beauty!

As a longtime Sephora fangirl, I love taking any chance to talk about hauls, empties, Beauty Insider sales and MORE. Although I love all-things beauty, what really sparks me up is skincare. ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ I have combo skin and love K-beauty. Fun fact: my passion for skincare began when I started working as a cake decorator and suddenly, I noticed I kept getting breakouts. Eventually, I realized it was because of all the frosting that would get on my face while on the job โ€ฆ who wouldโ€™ve thought?!

Since Iโ€™m all about skincare, I thought Iโ€™d share my holy grails for my redness-prone combo skin (listed in the order I normally apply them!). BICers, please share any other recommendations if you have them. Iโ€™m always happy to give out skincare recs too!

Outside of beauty, Iโ€™m also a big fan of K-dramas, spa days, fitness, and all-things foodie. ๐ŸŒฎ Can anyone out there relate?  

Iโ€™m excited to get to know each other, BIC! Letโ€™s start here: what are your beauty holy grails? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern & Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

@WinglessOne Ooh I haven't gone as far as looking at clinical studies yet, but I am definitely intrigued! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ Here's my usual routine:

Double cleanse

1. Oil cleanser

2. Water based cleanser

Toner that I layer from the most water like in consistency to thicker (my version of the Korean 7 skin method)

3. Toner

4. Toner

5. Essence

6. Serum

7. Eye cream

8. Moisturizer

9. SPF

(On certain days I add in an exfoliator, mask, or and/or night cream)

What's your routine like? ๐Ÿ˜Š Also THANK YOU for that naan recipe! I saved it immediately. Fresh naan is the best โค๏ธ

Re: Hi BIC ๐Ÿ‘‹ Introducing Your Newest Sephora Intern & Member of Team BIC ๐Ÿ’„โœจ

Muy hermosa 

Welcome to BIC and congrats on your internship, @Anna2BT๐ŸŽ‰

A huge YES to skincare and to all things food! Two of my favorite things! ๐Ÿ˜ I've been loving innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL and definitely want to try your HG cleanser from that line.

My skin is ordinarily on the dry side and dehydrated, but once the warmer weather hits, it leans combo-dehydrated - oily T-zone and normal-to-dry elsewhere. So this time of the year, my HG are:

AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder 1.94 oz/ 55 g - love how my skin is instantly smoothed and brightened with this beauty

AMOREPACIFIC Vintage Single Extract Essence - pricey but worth it (even more so during a sale)

LANEIGE Radian-C Cream with Vitamin C 1.0 oz/ 30 mL  - brightens, moisturizes and when I am consistent with this, it reduces/diminishes discoloration from PIH dark spots. Love the refreshing citrus scent to

Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays Lightweight Foundation - lightweight, easy to apply and has a tint (without that greige hue) that evens out my complexion  while adding a non-greasy glow

Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Healing Dots - I wish I didn't rely on these so much that they've reached HG status, but these will be in my life for as long as I have to deal with break outs. They do an amazing job of sucking the gunk out of and flattening pesky pimples. These outperformed the K-beauty pimple patches I used previously.

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine is a new HG - emollient but not goopy or greasy; leaves my skin soft and moisturized

Excited to have the opportunity explore the world of Sephora beauty with you this summer! 

P.S. Your brows are amazing!!! ๐Ÿ’—

AW well thank you!! @itsfi Yes, we stan all things skincare and food - it's all about wellness over here! ๐Ÿ™‚ Let me know what you think of the innisfree Pore Clearing Facial Foam with Volcanic Clusters I like that it's not drying in any way, but still leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. I am loving your list btw, LOTS of great holy grails!

Welcome, @Anna2BT!  How exciting to be joining as an intern.  Glad to have you here ๐Ÿ™‚

Super glad to be here! Nice to meet you and hope to see you around ๐Ÿ™‚ @CookieGirl1 

Hi! @faeriegirl Amazing list of holy grails, I use he The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL in my own routine!

@Anna2BT  Welcome!!!so glad to have you here! I hope you have the best summer ever!! My HG lately has been Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask 1 oz/ 29 mL 

Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays Lightweight Foundation 

and Wander Beauty Upgraded Lashesโ„ข Thickening Mascara 

It's great to meet you! @ather I hope your summer is just as amazing ๐Ÿ’– You know that Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask has always caught my eye, but you may have convinced me to add to cart ๐Ÿ˜‰ Looks like the Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays Lightweight Foundation 20 Mulholland getting a lot of mentions in this thread - looks like we might have another fan favorite over here ๐Ÿ˜„

@Anna2BT Welcome to the BIC ๐Ÿ™‚ I think you're gonna love it here! As a lover of all things sweets (and a bit of a home baker myself) I can totally relate to the effects that frosting/sugar in general can have on your skin after long days of working with them. The desserts are always worth it though, haha! ๐Ÿฐ

Loved seeing all of your picks, that fresh toner is quite nice but have yet to had a chance to try the other products you listed. 

Thanks for that warm welcome! @QueenMarceline And yes, desserts are always worth it! Let me know what you think when you try them, there's also a lot of great value sets options too like the: belif Aqua Bomb Poolside Hydration Set and Glow Recipe Glow Fruit Bar Vault Set 

@Anna2BT Hello!!!! I really love Tatcha for my skincare, but I'm going to check out that Innisfree!

Hii! @Samtian Let me know what you think of Innisfree products, hope you like it! โค๏ธ

Nice to meet you! @Ispend2much6  Love the username btw, I can totally relate! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also amazing list of holy grails! I love the mix of tons of makeup with skincare ๐Ÿ’›

@Anna2BT  Thanks!  I'm afraid I'm addicted to all of the beauty products (and the older I get, the more I need them!)

@Anna2BT Welcome to BIC! 

Hello! @Mellmars1185 Thanks for the nice welcome, excited to be here!

I can relate to the โ€œall-things foodieโ€ part ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Warmest of welcomes @Anna2BT !

Yes! Hello fellow foodie @Guessgal foodies, unite! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿœ

83 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Anna2BT_0-1654877639178.jpeg
testing