cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy trails, Anna2BT!

TeamBIC_0-1659628313484.png

As with all internships, we knew this day would come! At the time of posting this, next week is our amazing intern @Anna2BT's last week. 😢 We’re excited for Anna to head back to school and earn her degree (👏👏), and she will surely be missed around here on the BIC and within our team.

From kicking off an important conversation on all-things sun protection in The SPF/Sunscreen Thread: What are your faves this season? 😎☀️, to keeping us all checking back on the Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour – Show your glam looks and the products you use to create the... thread to answer fun weekly prompts, Anna has certainly made a splash during her summer at Sephora! We know that Anna loved getting to know you – our fabulous Community members – and hope you had an opportunity to bond with Anna over your shared love for beauty during her short time with us.

Leave a comment below and join us in celebrating @Anna2BT! We are wishing her all the best back at school. 🥰

Re: Happy trails, Anna2BT!

@Anna2BT  I'm sad your stay was so short- maybe you'll be back someday!

@Anna2BT you are fabulous!!! Thank you for all you have done for our community 💐❤️

@Anna2BT  What a pleasure it was to have you in Community (and our little corner of the office at times!) this summer. Wishing you lots of luck in your senior year, and hope you make your way back to the BIC! 

@AlexBT Thank you so much for all you taught me and for our time together! Will definitely miss that little corner of the office and being an Community admin in BIC! ❤️

@Anna2BT So soon already! Best of luck with everything!!! Thanks for the awesome threads you started!

@Samtian It's a little too soon! You're very welcome! One of my most favorite parts about working at Sephora was making fun posts in BIC and talking to our little community everyday ❤️

Wow to work as Intern for Sephora, what a dream!! Good Luck on getting your degree and your dreams!!

@BlueridgeBelle Thank you! It definitely felt like a dream ~ this has been one of my most memorable and best summers, ever ❤️

@BlueridgeBelle Thank you so much! 💗

Blessings, love and light!

@thecatsmeow same to you! ❤️❤️❤️

@TeamBIC  @Anna2BT It was lovely having you around this summer, thank you for all your lovely new threads, input and recommendations. Hoping that you have a great upcoming semester and I know you'll be successful in everything you do! 🙂

@QueenMarceline Aww thank you so much! 😭❤️ So glad I had the opportunity to make such fun content and meet you all in the BIC ❤️

@Anna2BT  Awwww, we’’ll be sorry to see you go under your current title but once a BICer always a BICer.  You’ll be back;);) 
Good luck with your future plans!  🍀🍀🍀

@heartsmyface the best way to look at it, and so true!! #BICFORLIFE 💪😊

You're a rockstar and we'll miss you around the BIC, @Anna2BT! Know you'll have an awesome time back at school. 😊 For you and me, this is not a "goodbye" but a "see you later!" 

@GeorginaBT Some wise words you have said there 😉 will DEF miss you and the community too! Look out for me because I shall make my comeback one day 💪

@GeorginaBT I remember when you started out as an intern years ago and look where you are now. 

@SportyGirly125 she's been an inspiration to me ever since we met! #GOALS

I'm blushing @SportyGirly125 @Anna2BT ...! Appreciate you both. Time flies when you're having fun on Team BIC. 🥰

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • TeamBIC_0-1659628313484.png
testing