cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy trails, Anna2BT!

TeamBIC_0-1659628313484.png

As with all internships, we knew this day would come! At the time of posting this, next week is our amazing intern @Anna2BT's last week. ๐Ÿ˜ข Weโ€™re excited for Anna to head back to school and earn her degree (๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘), and she will surely be missed around here on the BIC and within our team.

From kicking off an important conversation on all-things sun protection in The SPF/Sunscreen Thread: What are your faves this season? ๐Ÿ˜Žโ˜€๏ธ, to keeping us all checking back on the Vacay Summer Challenge: BIC World Tour โ€“ Show your glam looks and the products you use to create the... thread to answer fun weekly prompts, Anna has certainly made a splash during her summer at Sephora! We know that Anna loved getting to know you โ€“ our fabulous Community members โ€“ and hope you had an opportunity to bond with Anna over your shared love for beauty during her short time with us.

Leave a comment below and join us in celebrating @Anna2BT! We are wishing her all the best back at school. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: Happy trails, Anna2BT!

Aww @Anna2BT, you made our summer even better with your cheerful self joining our team and BIC! Those summer weeks FLEW by so fast! Thanks again for picking our team out of all the Sephora teams you could join for your internship. Here's to hitting the 'books' again this fall. Know you're going to do well! ๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ˜ป

AWW @CarolBT no THANK YOU, for extending your rose to me and picking me as your intern ๐ŸŒน I was very happy to bring on that summer cheer (I'm definitely not a crabby cancer here ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฆ€). This summer went by quicker than I could ever imagine! 

Wow! Time flies! It was such a pleasure to have you here @Anna2BT  and to be engaged in the fun threads you created! I wish you the best heading back to school and obtaining your degree, and of course, the best in life, which I am sure you will get because people like you have that special aura that attracts happiness and success! Please come back to say hello sometime in the future, we love you and we will miss you!

@Saradestin aww this is such the sweetest comment! Thank you so much for the kind wishes!! โค๏ธ I will definitely miss see your gorgeous gorgeous looks of you slaying it every week! ๐Ÿ”ฅ I'll make sure to pop into the forum when I can to keep seeing you all ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you for all your work on BIC! Best of luck in your future adventures @Anna2BT 

@melissapurple22 Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

All the best to you @Anna2BT ! Thank you for all your fun threads and info! ๐Ÿฅฐ

You're very welcome @Sunnysmom ! Thank you for the kind wishes! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’•

@Anna2BT  I'm sad to see you go, but I know you'll achieve great things in school and beyond. Hope to see you back on BIC sometime. Meanwhile, keep pampering your skin! And eat all of the tater tots! 

@WinglessOne I know...I'm sad too ๐Ÿ˜ฅ but I'll make sure to pop back in every now and then! Will definitely add more tater tots in my diet and pampering my skin (just for you ๐Ÿ˜‰). Now that I have a little extra time before school starts, I'll try making that naan recipe you sent me! Will miss our chats, stay well! ๐Ÿฅ”โค๏ธ

Thank you for all the fun posts @Anna2BT  ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š Wishing you the best of luck back at school and you go get that degree girl!  ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’–

You're very welcome @CynthieLu  it was my pleasure making them! And thank you! I'm gonna get that education ๐Ÿ“š so I can come back to Sephora and get that ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a great rest of your summer! 

What?!!! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Already?!! This is bittersweet. Yay for heading back to school! Iโ€™m excited for you to get your degree ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽ“ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ  but youโ€™ll be missed @Anna2BT!!

It has been awesome having you spend time with us this summer! Thereโ€™s still a week left so weโ€™ll all be chatting with you as much as we can!

All the best to you; you will shine in all you undertake! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ Please pop back in if you have the time - weโ€™d love to hear how youโ€™re doing and what fab new beauty products and delish dishes youโ€™ve come across! 

@itsfi I know! Time flies too quickly when you're having so much fun! Will miss all our chats and your stunning product pics! And thank you so much, I can't wait to share more with you all. I will definitely be back and pop my head in every now and then โค๏ธ

@Anna2BT wow, that went so fast!  We'll miss having you but good luck with wherever life takes you next ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 it really did though! Will miss you guys too and thank you for the kind words! ๐Ÿชโค๏ธ

@Anna2BT Wow the time flew by! Hope you enjoyed our company as much as we enjoyed yours! ๐Ÿค—

@Guessgal it flew by a little too fast! And yes, I loved you all in this wonderful community! Out of all the communities I've seen, BIC is definitely the most special and sweetest โค๏ธ

Good luck, @Anna2BT! We'll miss you! 

@curlychiquita Thanks so much! I will definitely miss you guys too! ๐Ÿ’–

@Anna2BT  Thanks for hanging out with us this summer!!! It was so fun getting to know you and listening to your awesome advice!! I will definitely miss my sunscreen bestie!! I know you will do great in your upcoming year at school! Iโ€™ll be rooting for you! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • TeamBIC_0-1659628313484.png
testing