Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentine’s Day 2021: Share your plans for V-day fun!

Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png

Happy Valentine’s Day to the loveliest group of beauty lovers – YOU, the Beauty Insider Community! Thank you all for bringing a never-ending supply of joy and passion to the BIC. We love each and every one of you, and we’re sending you virtual hugs this V-Day!

Click the “Reply” button below to wish each other a Happy Valentine’s Day, show off any gifts you’ve gotten or given, or share your V-Day plans!

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day 2021: Share your plans for V-day fun!

@lmaster 😮

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! My single self prioritized pampering yesterday: long shower, rich body cream, foot cream and big fluffy socks (boy do I need a pedicure!), a little Baileys in my coffee 😉 Later in the day I dressed up for myself, poured a substantial glass of rosé, and savored a slice of cheesecake. 

I finally learned that Valentine's Day is more fun when I stop focusing solely on romantic love and instead consider all of the different, wonderful types of love we experience throughout our life. So I made time to reach out to family and friends, and also did a little self-appreciation activity. All in all, a wonderful day!

It sounds like a perfect day, @tastelikewater!

@tastelikewater amen to that!

Screenshot_20210214-143125.png

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

This year's focus has really been around self love, and especially this Valentine's Day! I even made my own Valentine (pictured above) and got myself some flowers, chocolates and ordered my favourite food, pizza of course 😂. I was also lucky enough to win a Sephora gift card for vday so I ordered some old faves including KVD Beauty Lock-It Full-Coverage Long-Wear Matte Liquid Foundation Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Jumbo Jumbo Size - 8 oz/ 236 mL , LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original  and Sephora Collection hair and eye masks, as well as some new products to try like the Fenty Skin Total Cleans'r Remove-It-All Cleanser with Barbados Cherry 4.9 oz/ 145 mL # and Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL #! I'm super excited to test out some new skincare 😁. Hope all of you had a lovely Valentine's weekend

@unsatisfiedbabe Nice products.  Congratulations on winning the gift card.

I love your approach to Valentine's Day!  Well done!  💝

Congratulations on winning a gift card, @unsatisfiedbabe!

Thank you! It was definitely an awesome surprise 

@unsatisfiedbabe   That's so exciting- congratulations!

Thank you! 

Our plans are just for a lovely, cozy Valentine's Day and evening at home.  Guilt-free treats, chocolates, because it's Valentine's!  I'm very happy with this!  Hopefully, tonight we will watch part 3 of  To All the Boys I've Loved Before on Netflix.  Happy Valentine's Day, everyone ❣️ I hope that you are well.

That sounds great, @tsavorite!

Sounds like a great idea @tsavorite. Hope that you had a relaxing evening.

@tsavorite  Sounds like the perfect evening! Happy Valentine’s Day!

@tsavorite   You're probably having the best chocolate treats of anyone, and personalized at that!

My husband and I went grocery shopping yesterday.  The shop we went to sells incredibly fresh and reasonably priced flower bouquets.  They were strategically placed at the entrance of the store, so you had to walk past them (nice marketing strategy!)

I stopped, looked at them a couple of minutes, commenting (hinting) about how pretty they were.  My husband was silent, and that usually means, "Please hurry up." lol

To tell you the truth, I was a little miffed that he didn't pick up on my hint.  When you've been married for a long time, it's really easy to let romance go out the window, unless you are conscious of trying to make it happen.

This morning, there was a bunch of white roses on the kitchen table, from the same store.  My husband ran up to the store early this a.m. while I was sleeping to get them!  I confessed that I was hinting, but he didn't pick up on that, just that he could tell I would like them.  He's a keeper. 🙂  Also because he's patient with my ahem, extensive beauty purchases.

150060455_10219486958507023_8781685870371292842_n.jpg

@Ispend2much6 He is a keeper!  So very sweet. 

@tjffc. Thanks he certainly is!

So sweet, @Ispend2much6!! 

@haleyvvvv   Thank you!  I get a take home lunch today also. 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • Happy Vday from TeamBIC.png
  • ZombieMetroAnt_0-1613151530551.gif
  • pic.jpg
  • pic.jpg
  • 20210213_145231.jpg
  • DE20D78B-9039-4B85-ABD3-08648CEC57C4.jpeg
  • IMG_20210214_013743.jpg
  • 20210214_094404.jpg
  • 150060455_10219486958507023_8781685870371292842_n.jpg