cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Holidays from Team BIC – Your 2020 Community Recap

HappyHolidaysBIC_ThreadImage_v1.png

Happy holidays, BIC! Before the end of 2020, we want to thank you all for bringing yet another year of your kindness, humor, and of course, passion for all-things-beauty here to Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community. It’s because of all of you that we’ve been able to continue building this space for beauty-lovers to come together – a true community.

We want to share a few stats just to give you an idea of the amount of activity that keeps the BIC buzzing! In 2020 alone, the Beauty Insider Community saw over:

• 23,000 unique threads
  • 214,000 replies
  • 642,000 hearts
  • 24,000 Gallery photos

Here are the top five threads with the most replies in 2020, some of which were started by none other than BIC members! 😊

1. *SWEEPSTAKES CLOSED* Skincare Advice Sweepstakes (4/16-5/20): Your Beauty Tips Could Win You a $250 ...
  2. Mask of the Week Challenge (by @eshoe )
  3. Wear The Rainbow! The Spring 2020 COLOR Challenge 
  4. Enabling and Amazing August Hauls 2020 (by @SportyGirly125 ❤️)
  5. Skincare Routine of the Day (by @l8totheparty  🌼)

THANK YOU for bringing the magic to Community! Hit “Reply” below to join us in wishing all BICers a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year! 🥂

Re: Happy Holidays from Team BIC – Your 2020 Community Recap

@TeamBIC Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas to all of you lovely BIC members

Happt 2 u too! Why is the virtual artist gone? I cannot find anyplace that has the tutorial aspect..

Happy Holidays to all!!!! Hoping for a healthy new year.

2E5C2511-4D51-4478-9F26-6F4307CF4BF8.gif

B479BAEE-28E5-4B0D-B345-2278F02E33D9.gif

Happy Holidays to Everyone on BIC! 

Happy Holidays to @TeamBIC !  Thanks for all that you do!

@TeamBIC  Happy Holidays! Thank you everyone for making this such a place of comfort. 🎄🦙

Cheers to the Sephora beauty community!! 🎉❤️🎉💋💄

@TeamBIC 

Yay I love recaps like this! Looking forward to 2021 and having to throw out all my old unused makeup (it's going to be a lot 😅) and replacing it with new pretties. Happy Holidays @TeamBIC 🎅🎄

Woohoo the end of the year is here! Thank you @TeamBIC for keeping BIC a safe and fun place to hang out and share our 💖 for all things beauty. So happy to see the Mask & Snack Challenge make the list😉 Hugs!

9AB265EF-D284-440D-949D-72B0F731296C.gif

@TeamBIC Happy holidays!

Sorry in advance to hijack this thread, but it’s been a couple of years now that there’s been issues logging into the message board from mobile devices. Is the it team still working on this known issue or is it just resolved to the best of their ability and no further action will be taken to fix the website?

I ask because there are several times I don’t bother replying to threads because it’s too difficult to login and the app isn’t very helpful either. 

Maybe it can go on the to-do list for 2021 if it’s not just me. 🙂  Anyway, I hope everyone is staying safe and having a good holiday!

Hi there @itscarin! We're so sorry to hear about the issues you continue to experience logging in from your mobile device. ☹️ We just sent you a PM to look further into this! 

@TeamBIC Thanks for posting--you're right, this has been a great year for the Community and everyone here has honestly made this year a little easier during a frustrating time.  To all of you who consider yourselves part of this awesome "family", thank you so much for all of your love, your time, and the little pieces of yourselves that you share with the rest of us here 💖.

Been out of the loop this year with all

the craziness but glad 😀 to see this and hope to get back into the beauty Community swing next year! Happy Holidays BIC!!! 

Good to see you @melissapurple22 your eye looks are always on point. I hope you are well 

Happy Holidays!

@TeamBIC What a fun recap!!!

That's amazing!!! @TeamBIC happy holidays 💓

@TeamBIC Thank you for creating a space for those who love all things beauty.  Happy Holidays to BIC and a wonderful 2021!

Thank you, @TeamBIC , for all that you do!  Happy whatever holiday you celebrate and happy new year!  💖💋🦙🥂🎁🌹

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • HappyHolidaysBIC_ThreadImage_v1.png
  • veronika23_0-1608662367405.gif
  • 9AB265EF-D284-440D-949D-72B0F731296C.gif
  • 2E5C2511-4D51-4478-9F26-6F4307CF4BF8.gif
  • B479BAEE-28E5-4B0D-B345-2278F02E33D9.gif
testing