Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Halloween, BIC!

AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!

It’s FINALLY HALLOWEEN! We’ve been fan-ghouling over all of your spooky hauls and loved creating Halloween looks on two Community members last week. If you can’t tell, the anticipation has been killing us but don’t worry, we’re coming back to life to celebrate with you 😄

Let’s get into the Halloween spirit – are you dressing up for Halloween? What Halloween beauty looks are you rocking today? Share in the comments below, even if it’s a spooky sheet mask 😉

Re: Happy Halloween, BIC!

Yay for a venture outside of your comfort zone @Anastasiya13, have fun 💚!!!

@Anastasiya13 Happy Halloween to you too! That is such an adorable costume idea - I wanna see all the pictures! 

I can only imagine how fun it must be to dress up as Toy Story characters. I recently watched Toy Story 4 and it was so good. There were some really touching parts that left me teary eyed. <333

giphy

Happy Halloween everyone!! 👻 

Happy Halloween @Asche ! Are you getting into the spirit and dressing up today/tonight? 

@KatieBT Yup! I'll be dressing up as Sally (from the Nightmare Before Christmas) and handing out candy tonight. 😄 

Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite Tim Burton character of all time. I also love doing spooky makeup looks based on his characters. <333

@Asche love it!! Have fun!

154 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • giphy
  • 1CE75015-A6D6-41C2-85ED-774A6C5E90CE.jpeg
  • Me (Nadja from "What We Do In The Shoadows"), my daughters Elinor & Alyce as The Bride of Frankenstein and Princess Rosalina respectively. We are ALL wearing lipstick from Sephora, like Bite, Stila and Too Faced.
  • halloween.jpg
  • 1763ADFD-C030-4AB2-ABDA-8AFE415A0ED5.jpeg
  • A2B5D7F3-9302-4327-B33A-3E3412D526EC.jpeg
  • 3433BF8E-96E8-4507-B417-F40413716BFF.jpeg
  • AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!
  • 20191031_204413.jpg
  • 0BD92C62-6737-4DAA-9898-489E7DE62349.jpeg
testing