Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Halloween, BIC!

AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!

It’s FINALLY HALLOWEEN! We’ve been fan-ghouling over all of your spooky hauls and loved creating Halloween looks on two Community members last week. If you can’t tell, the anticipation has been killing us but don’t worry, we’re coming back to life to celebrate with you 😄

Let’s get into the Halloween spirit – are you dressing up for Halloween? What Halloween beauty looks are you rocking today? Share in the comments below, even if it’s a spooky sheet mask 😉

Re: Happy Halloween, BIC!

Kind of late to the game since I am a new member, but I still wanted to share this Halloween makeup look with y'all. ❤️ halloween lewkzhalloween lewkz

It's never too late to share Halloween looks! I love the flower petals and this beautiful, sea green shade on you. <333

Ok I know everyone has already moved on to thanksgiving and holiday, but one more look for good measure! Channeling one of my favorite wizards with HUSH - Prism Airbrush Spray HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Amethyst PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze SeductionPAT MCGRATH LABS - Sublime Skin Highlighting TrioPAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTrance™ Lipstick Skinsane

haloween.jpg

halloween 2.jpg

@LexBT ,

Strikingly beautiful!

Hi @LexBT,

How beautiful! Your hair looks so good this color!

Best,

Rebecca

Gorgeous look, @LexBT!

@LexBT  Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this look. The Hush spray looks amazing on you! 

I love the look! @LexBT

I am loving this Halloween look @LexBT!!

Gorgeous Halloween look! 💜 I want that jacket though😄 @LexBT 

@Buootiful you of all people could pull off this jacket! ❤️

Loving everyone's Halloween looks. There are some SERIOUS artists in here <3!

We had a treat at the office yesterday with some Beauty Advisors coming by to help us with quick Halloween looks and I went for a Warhol Marilyn look, complete with the red-ish skin tone - so fun! The one time I'm okay with a red face 😉  I should have asked what all the products were that she was using, but I know the lip was SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 01 Always Red, matte finish.

Carol Halloween_2019.jpg

@CarolBT What a great idea! I love the color combination! 

Best,
Rebecca

Oh my, i love the red highlights and red lipstick! 💋 @CarolBT 

Thank you! I loved the lipstick too!

Love the bold eyeshadow on you <333

@CarolBT, I love the look!

@CarolBT One of my favorite reds! Thanks for the reminder to break it out of my very underused lipstick collection...

harry potter.jpg

Got in the spirit last night with a little help from BOBBI BROWN - Luxe Lipstick - You Majesty

natalie valls.jpg

Shout out to an old friend who had the most spectacular makeup - ❤️ to you natalie (still finding her community nickname)

butterfly.jpg

and my other gf dressed as the most beautiful butterfly!

Will share my look from tonight too..

@LexBT How festive. As a new Harry Potter fan ( I know, so late to the game) I am LOVING your couples costume! I may have to copy you next year 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • giphy
  • 1CE75015-A6D6-41C2-85ED-774A6C5E90CE.jpeg
  • Me (Nadja from "What We Do In The Shoadows"), my daughters Elinor & Alyce as The Bride of Frankenstein and Princess Rosalina respectively. We are ALL wearing lipstick from Sephora, like Bite, Stila and Too Faced.
  • halloween.jpg
  • 1763ADFD-C030-4AB2-ABDA-8AFE415A0ED5.jpeg
  • A2B5D7F3-9302-4327-B33A-3E3412D526EC.jpeg
  • 3433BF8E-96E8-4507-B417-F40413716BFF.jpeg
  • AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!
  • 20191031_204413.jpg
  • 0BD92C62-6737-4DAA-9898-489E7DE62349.jpeg
testing