Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Halloween, BIC!

AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!

Itโ€™s FINALLY HALLOWEEN! Weโ€™ve been fan-ghouling over all of your spooky hauls and loved creating Halloween looks on two Community members last week. If you canโ€™t tell, the anticipation has been killing us but donโ€™t worry, weโ€™re coming back to life to celebrate with you ๐Ÿ˜„

Letโ€™s get into the Halloween spirit โ€“ are you dressing up for Halloween? What Halloween beauty looks are you rocking today? Share in the comments below, even if itโ€™s a spooky sheet mask ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: Happy Halloween, BIC!

Kind of late to the game since I am a new member, but I still wanted to share this Halloween makeup look with y'all. โค๏ธ halloween lewkzhalloween lewkz

It's never too late to share Halloween looks! I love the flower petals and this beautiful, sea green shade on you. <333

Ok I know everyone has already moved on to thanksgiving and holiday, but one more look for good measure! Channeling one of my favorite wizards with HUSH - Prism Airbrush Spray HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Amethyst PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette - Bronze SeductionPAT MCGRATH LABS - Sublime Skin Highlighting TrioPAT McGRATH LABS BlitzTranceโ„ข Lipstick Skinsane

haloween.jpg

halloween 2.jpg

@LexBT ,

Strikingly beautiful!

Hi @LexBT,

How beautiful! Your hair looks so good this color!

Best,

Rebecca

Gorgeous look, @LexBT!

@LexBT  Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this look. The Hush spray looks amazing on you! 

I love the look! @LexBT

I am loving this Halloween look @LexBT!!

Gorgeous Halloween look! ๐Ÿ’œ I want that jacket though๐Ÿ˜„ @LexBT 

@Buootiful you of all people could pull off this jacket! โค๏ธ

Loving everyone's Halloween looks. There are some SERIOUS artists in here <3!

We had a treat at the office yesterday with some Beauty Advisors coming by to help us with quick Halloween looks and I went for a Warhol Marilyn look, complete with the red-ish skin tone - so fun! The one time I'm okay with a red face ๐Ÿ˜‰  I should have asked what all the products were that she was using, but I know the lip was SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 01 Always Red, matte finish.

Carol Halloween_2019.jpg

@CarolBT What a great idea! I love the color combination! 

Best,
Rebecca

Oh my, i love the red highlights and red lipstick! ๐Ÿ’‹ @CarolBT 

Thank you! I loved the lipstick too!

Love the bold eyeshadow on you <333

@CarolBT, I love the look!

@CarolBT One of my favorite reds! Thanks for the reminder to break it out of my very underused lipstick collection...

harry potter.jpg

Got in the spirit last night with a little help from BOBBI BROWN - Luxe Lipstick - You Majesty

natalie valls.jpg

Shout out to an old friend who had the most spectacular makeup - โค๏ธ to you natalie (still finding her community nickname)

butterfly.jpg

and my other gf dressed as the most beautiful butterfly!

Will share my look from tonight too..

@LexBT How festive. As a new Harry Potter fan ( I know, so late to the game) I am LOVING your couples costume! I may have to copy you next year ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • giphy
  • 1CE75015-A6D6-41C2-85ED-774A6C5E90CE.jpeg
  • Me (Nadja from "What We Do In The Shoadows"), my daughters Elinor & Alyce as The Bride of Frankenstein and Princess Rosalina respectively. We are ALL wearing lipstick from Sephora, like Bite, Stila and Too Faced.
  • halloween.jpg
  • 1763ADFD-C030-4AB2-ABDA-8AFE415A0ED5.jpeg
  • A2B5D7F3-9302-4327-B33A-3E3412D526EC.jpeg
  • 3433BF8E-96E8-4507-B417-F40413716BFF.jpeg
  • AlexBT and I hanging out under the sea!
  • 20191031_204413.jpg
  • 0BD92C62-6737-4DAA-9898-489E7DE62349.jpeg
testing