Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Halloween Requests Wanted! Tell Our Beauty Directors Which Halloween Looks You Want Them to Create

October is upon us, which means Team BIC is feelin' spooky and spicy (pumpkin spice, that is) and stoked for one of my favorite holidays: Halloween! It's the best time to really push the boundaries when it comes to makeup creativity, break out some of the bolder palettes that maybe we're too modest to tap into on a "regular" day, and use some of our makeup mainstays in a way that's fun and new (and a little terrifying).

This year we're especially excited to recruit our Beauty Directors @DavidBD@MyieshaBD, and @JeffreyBD, who have stepped up to the challenge of creating the Halloween looks YOU want to see! And you know our fabulous BDs love a good challenge… so get those costume-y creative juices flowing and leave a comment below. Your idea could get chosen and brought to life in a matter of weeks!

What Halloween tutorials looks do you want to see from out Beauty Directors? Reply below by Monday, 10/7, with your ideas!

Halloween Requests Wanted! Tell Our Beauty Directors Which Halloween Looks You Want Them to Create

Pop art comic book style makeup would be really cool. Also iconic makeup looks through the decades, 1930s - the early 2000s.

Re: Halloween Requests Wanted! Tell Our Beauty Directors Which Halloween Looks You Want Them to Create

I am obsessed with Cruella de Vil, the cartoon version. Heavy contouring to make the cheekbones pop, thin, arched brows, red lips, and blue shadow look. It seems simple enough, but with good artistry, it could be cool cosplay!

Re: Halloween Requests Wanted! Tell Our Beauty Directors Which Halloween Looks You Want Them to Create

Id love to see a make-up version of a Nameless Ghoul from the band, Ghost. Not much colour would be required, lots of pewter and some horns, but Id like to see them tackle a non existent mouth look! Those ghouls are creepy and Id like to see if it could be done without a mask.

Makeup looks inspired by famous artwork! I was just thinking of that Gilmore Girls episode where people in Stars Hollow were transformed into people in paintings for a living pictures festival. 

F96A11B2-E91D-459F-92C6-CE256D2C7E45.gif

@txcatx I love Gilmore Girls! What a good idea! 

Best,
Rebecca

I love this idea! There are so many beauty looks from paintings that would be so fun to try out. <333

Some ideas:

-some sort of succubus sort of makeup.

-a creepy cute clown makeup (in pastel shades or maybe all in fall shades like burnt red, ochre, deep green, mulberry/concord purple)

-I'm always down fo anything ethereal fairy-esque too 

-lion king's Scar with a big mane of hair 

@Cyncynn creepy cute clown I LOVE IT!

@AlexBT Maleficent.  Such a classic look and it can be adapted for everyday.  The movie is coming out and MAC has done a great job letting people know what was used, but what if you don't use MAC or know how to apply the products?

And, always, zombie makeup

Black and white version television of Lucy from I Love Lucy.

Ice Queen, Superheroes, Villains, Aliens

OMG, this is so fun!  Wait, are the numbered posts below because there were options?  Smiley Surprised gosh darn it, I missed that!

Personally, I'd love to see a Sugar Skull look (that's my personal favorite) Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt No choices, no FOMO! 🙂 Just a little early confusion... Thanks for weighing in!!

My contributions can be taken lightly but I would love to see a fire and ice makeup look or a holographic look using pastel yellow, pink, green, etc.  

Can’t wait until Halloween @AlexBT - we need a team theme ASAP!

Second a holo look! 🙋💿

Second a holo look! 🙋💿

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • F96A11B2-E91D-459F-92C6-CE256D2C7E45.gif
testing