Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Hair product recommendations for the following concerns...

I'm hoping to figure out what brand to buy from that will work best with my thin, wavy, bleached hair; I tend to get a lot of frizzies at the top of my head and on the two front pieces by my face. Any product types (curly shampoo/conditioner, hydrating masks, purple shampoo, oils, thermal-protectants, etc). Hoping for recommendations of any brand and their products (preferably paraben + sulfate free, perhaps even silicone free) and any thoughts anyone has on Moroccan Oil and Living Proof with regards to my hair concerns.

Re: Hair product recommendations for the following concerns...

Hi @DanaJessen!

For purple shampoo, amika Blonde Maintenance - Bust Your Brass Purple Haircare Starter Set works well and is gentler than most other purple shampoos I've tried.  I use this only when needed and use Redken Extreme shampoo and conditioner on other days followed by Redken Anti-Snap treatment.  I'm also looking into the Moroccanoil Color Depositing Mask Champagne (not this color) or similar as a replacement for purple shampoo.

Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Light Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is great but my favorite frizz fighter is IGK Crybaby Anti-Frizz Smoothing Serum.

I use Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Heat Protectant Leave In Conditioner Primer 8.5 oz/ 250 mL for heat protectant.

Re: Hair product recommendations for the following concerns...

Hi Dana! I also have wavy bleached hair so hopefully I can be of some help. I don't really have any recommendations for anything purple or shampoo and conditioner but for the frizzies I love the olaplex no.6 and 3. I sleep with no.3 in about once a month for a good deep condition. Also on morrocanoil I love to use their hair oil before I go to bed on days my hair feels extra dry.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing