Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Group Update Announcement: Trending at Sephora

TrendingAtSephora_Group avatar.jpg

Time for a makeover! Some of you may have noticed that this group, previously called “Trending Now,” has undergone a name change. We’re happy to share this update and welcome you to our newly-renamed Trending at Sephora group!

From now on, Trending at Sephora will be a place where you can easily find news on the latest products, brands, and features available at Sephora, straight from our headquarters. Of course, this also includes any Beauty Insider Community updates from us, TeamBIC. 😉 While only BIC mods and admins will have the ability to post new threads in Trending at Sephora moving forward, all members are always encouraged to join in on the conversations by leaving a reply!

We hope you’re excited about quick access to official information via Trending at Sephora! Click the “Reply” button below and let us know what Sephora news updates you’d like to see in this group.

Re: Group Update Announcement: Trending at Sephora

I am excited to know about new products that come in the store. 

I would like to see that we can request some products and brand to become available at Sephora. For example, in Sephora Canada I like to see more variety of perfumes such as Channel, Armani Privé, and etc. Expand the variety within some beauty brands that has selective products available at Sephora such as Tom Ford and Lamer. If we can have the opportunity to request some products to become available for purchase at Sephora that would be amazing.

@TeamBIC I would love it if Sephora was able to partner with the brands they sell to offer product testing in exchange for product reviews. Sephora  beauty junkies, such as myself, could test out the products in exchange for their honest feedback and review(s) of the product(s). Product testers could then write their reviews on Sephora’s website, the brand’s website, and post on their social media platforms sharing the experiences with their social media following. The products could be tested before the brands launch date. I personally love testing out products, and I love being able to help other consumers find the right products for their beauty needs! 

This is very similar to what Influenster does! 

Is this the best place to find out about new Sephora products, or if not where? Often, even though I'm VIB, I learn of ew products from nonsephora sources--especially collaborations like the Brother Vellies x sephora collab (among others). Would rather find out first before they start to sell out:) 

How do you learn of these products? Thanks!

Thank you so much!

@TeamBIC I'd love to hear what possibilities Sephora has in mind for testing out products in-store in the future.  I miss being able to swatch, to feel, to smell!

@greeneyedgirl107 We don't have any updates on this yet. Please stay tuned! You can view our current guidelines here> https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/As-we-start-to-reopen-some-stores-we-want-to-share...

@greeneyedgirl107 @Such a great question! I definitely miss that as well! 

@Kim888 @greeneyedgirl107 meeee too!  I realize that Sephora is trying to protect itself as a company but really--we were swatching things in store before all of this started and it was just known that it wasn't, of course, sanitary but it was up to the individual shopper to decide if they wanted to take the "risk".  I wish that we could go back to that kind of in-store experience.

@CookieGirl1 I agree

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 107 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • TrendingAtSephora_Group avatar.jpg
testing