Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Gingerbread Spice Palette for Canadians?

Sorry if this has been asked! I thought I did my best to search throughly.

When will the Too Faced Gingerbread palette be available for Canadians on the Sephora website or in store? 

I can see it on the app but it says not in stock - but it was never available for us Canadians. I have set an email notification for when it’s in stock... nothing yet. 

Re: Gingerbread Spice Palette for Canadians?

TOO FACED - Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Palette omg just called customer service to ask when this will finally be released in Canada and they were zero help. I had to explain it hasn’t launched on the Canadian website yet and was told just keep trying it will be in stock at some point.....😬

It’s available now!! ❤️

Gingerbread Spice Palette for Canadians?

I have been waiting on it too. I hate this make up discrimination towards us Canadian 😞 I want that palette so badddddd. I dont wanna pay 90$ buying it from ultas website but sephora canada needs to get on it!

It’s available now!! ❤️ If you haven’t already purchased it

I feel the SAME way! I grew so impatient I went to the ulta website and added it to my cart and almost had a heart attack when I noticed the $90 price tag. I abandoned my cart and now I’m back to waiting. Please hurry, Sephora! 

If you add the liquid lipstick set, it puts you above the limit for free shipping, I noticed.

I've called Sephora customer support twice now and gotten two different answers, neither very helpful ("We won't know until you know.." etc). I also reached out to the Sephora store on Bloor and a rep there said mid-October. I hope that's not the case, because it seems a bit ridiculous that Canada should get the collection a month after the U.S...

So frustrating! I received the same response. “We don’t have a launch date. Check back!” Like really... no idea at all? 

@xxomegan

I've been waiting for about a week also, no one really knows. I'm going to buy direct if it doesnt come in stock soon. 

It’s available now!! ❤️ If you haven’t already purchased it

Is it in stock? Last I checked on the Too Faced website it wasn’t. I was going to order from Ulta but it came out to almost $90 incl. shipping and I can’t justify it. Sigh. 

I agree. I'm giving Sephora another couple of days, but if it's not in stock, I'm going to just buy it from a U.S. retailer.

Available now! 🙂

Just online, right? Has anyone heard when the “in store” release date is?

I’m trying to be patient but I just can’t believe our release date is so much later than The U.S. Its  usually not this delayed. I’ll give it another week I guess! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing