cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: TeamBIC’s 2023 Holiday Gratis Thread

TeamBIC_0-1701279173022.png

It’s the holiday season, BIC! ❄️ This year, we gave select members a chance to unbox 10 days of Community Faves as a token of our appreciation for their participation in the Beauty Insider Community. Community Favorites are some of the most talked-about products among members, and we thought we would celebrate these tried-and-true holy grails by gifting them to some of you! 🎁

This thread is a place for those who are receiving these goodies from us to share their gratis – though this won’t be your traditional unboxing. 😉 Without giving too much away, we are highlighting 10 days’ worth of Community Faves, meaning that you’ll have 10 Sephora products to unveil across 10 days … should you choose to refrain from opening them all at once (no judgement either way 😄).

Though our recipients’ packages may take varying time to get delivered, they should all arrive before mid-December. 💙 While you’re free to begin unboxing your gratis as you wish when you receive it, we are challenging you to post photos and share your thoughts on each of the products according to the schedule below so we can all experience the unboxing magic together (starting with the gift labeled “Day 1”)! You can absolutely post product photos and reactions earlier if you like – we might just suggest hiding them behind a spoiler tab to keep the surprise alive for fellow recipients who are still on their unboxing journey. 🙏

• Day 1: Monday, 12/11
  • Day 2: Tuesday, 12/12
  • Day 3: Wednesday, 12/13
  • Day 4: Thursday, 12/14
  • Day 5: Friday, 12/15
  • Day 6: Saturday, 12/16
  • Day 7: Sunday, 12/17
  • Day 8: Monday, 12/18
  • Day 9: Tuesday, 12/19
  • Day 10: Wednesday, 12/20

Happy holidays - we can’t wait to see your photos and hear your reactions to the products you receive! Hit the “Reply” button and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag any Community Favorites you mention.

Re: Feedback Wanted: TeamBIC’s 2023 Holiday Gratis Thread

@greeneyedgirl107  Congratulations! Love the photos! 🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 ,

I think that I may have your cat's twin brother here! 

@tsavorite you sure might!  He's such a good boy!

@greeneyedgirl107 ,

And I call Obi a perfect gentleman!

Congratulations @greeneyedgirl107. Our fur babies love to check out our boxes.

Congratulations, @greeneyedgirl107 and kitty! 🥳  Enjoy!

I'm reminded how large this gratis box is every time I see photos of it. Congratulations @greeneyedgirl107! Hope you and your fur baby have a fabulous time unboxing these treats!

@greeneyedgirl107 congratulations,  plus your have a happy kitty

@greeneyedgirl107 @Congrats on the gratis. 

Congratulations @greeneyedgirl107 🎊🍾🎉 I have a feeling the winners are truly BIC cats and kittens 🐈😘🥰🌹❤️🎉🎊🍾

@blackkitty2014 @greeneyedgirl107  And these are 2-for-1 gifts for cats since they really get 2 big boxes (the outer shipping box and the pretty polka dot box). 😂 Hooray for all the happy BIC kitties! 

@WinglessOne yes!  We love to set up jungle gyms, Ewok village and so on.

@blackkitty2014 seriously!!!

I don’t remember which day this package actually arrived, but I immediately removed all the goodies and envelope (none of which I’ve opened yet) so I could repurpose that big sturdy box as storage* in my new beauty area. This meant finding a new place to store the pouches. Hmm, if only I had a big enough container (but smaller than the box) that wouldn’t tempt me to peek into any pouches early—something I could fully close—but also maintained the BIC theming so I’d remember where the heck I put all those goodies 😂 … wait a minute, I do have the perfect container! 

This tote bag from this year’s BIC summer gratis is still one of my favorite things ever. Thanks again, TeamBIC! <3This tote bag from this year’s BIC summer gratis is still one of my favorite things ever. Thanks again, TeamBIC! ❤️

EDIT: moving the other photo to a spoiler tag, in case anyone’s not opening their box at all until Monday… 

Spoiler
Flash photo so y’all can actually see the mystery goodies waiting inside the tote bag. :D And hooray for BIC gloves!Flash photo so y’all can actually see the mystery goodies waiting inside the tote bag. 😄 And hooray for BIC gloves!

Thank you @TeamBIC for including me in this fun gratis! I can hardly wait to open everything—heck, I’m surprised I haven’t peeked in at least some of the pouches yet, considering how I usually am with multi-day mystery bundles. 🤣 Congrats again to everyone else who received this gratis! 

*The box will be my new “gift-away” bin. Those are makeup, skincare, and fragrance products I can’t or won’t use and need to re-home (because I missed return windows or bought from a retailer with a bad return policy—though these items are mostly GWP and things sent to me by mistake). I’ll also move my kazillion foils/DS to that box. Well, samples of things I can’t or won’t use, anyway. It’s nice to have a larger decorative box to hold all that stuff, and kinda warm & fuzzy to associate continued gifting/donating with BIC. 🙂 

@WinglessOne yaaaaaaay!!! 💓🎁

Congrats on the gratis, @WinglessOne! And perfect repurposing of the tote- those totes really are nice bags to have on hand! 

That 'warm and fuzzy' BIC feeling is real, @WinglessOne. Love how you are repurposing everything. *Maybe* the zipper will help you avoid any more peeking, ha ha! 

Congratulations @WinglessOne That is smart thinking. 

Thanks @fatimamummy !

Congratulations, @WinglessOne! Beauty storage is a great way to repurpose your box! 

Thank you @curlychiquita @Mellmars1185 @AznAngelLiz and @CynthieLu (I’ve used some of the smaller* gratis boxes as fun shipping boxes too, or as gift boxes inside plain shipping boxes)! I’ll probably be one of the folks who open day 1’s pouch right at midnight—though I’m in central time zone, so I’ll have to avoid this thread between 11 PM and midnight. Will also have to stop myself from opening more pouches tonight. 😄 

*Haha, “some of the smaller”; they’re ALL smaller than this one. 🤣 

30 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos596
  • TeamBIC_0-1701279173022.png
  • niki172_0-1701325518689.gif
  • heart-gift.gif
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1701399355032.png
  • IMG_3888.jpeg
  • IMG_6108.jpeg
  • IMG_6111.jpeg
  • IMG_0999.jpeg