cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: TeamBIC’s 2023 Holiday Gratis Thread

TeamBIC_0-1701279173022.png

It’s the holiday season, BIC! ❄️ This year, we gave select members a chance to unbox 10 days of Community Faves as a token of our appreciation for their participation in the Beauty Insider Community. Community Favorites are some of the most talked-about products among members, and we thought we would celebrate these tried-and-true holy grails by gifting them to some of you! 🎁

This thread is a place for those who are receiving these goodies from us to share their gratis – though this won’t be your traditional unboxing. 😉 Without giving too much away, we are highlighting 10 days’ worth of Community Faves, meaning that you’ll have 10 Sephora products to unveil across 10 days … should you choose to refrain from opening them all at once (no judgement either way 😄).

Though our recipients’ packages may take varying time to get delivered, they should all arrive before mid-December. 💙 While you’re free to begin unboxing your gratis as you wish when you receive it, we are challenging you to post photos and share your thoughts on each of the products according to the schedule below so we can all experience the unboxing magic together (starting with the gift labeled “Day 1”)! You can absolutely post product photos and reactions earlier if you like – we might just suggest hiding them behind a spoiler tab to keep the surprise alive for fellow recipients who are still on their unboxing journey. 🙏

• Day 1: Monday, 12/11
  • Day 2: Tuesday, 12/12
  • Day 3: Wednesday, 12/13
  • Day 4: Thursday, 12/14
  • Day 5: Friday, 12/15
  • Day 6: Saturday, 12/16
  • Day 7: Sunday, 12/17
  • Day 8: Monday, 12/18
  • Day 9: Tuesday, 12/19
  • Day 10: Wednesday, 12/20

Happy holidays - we can’t wait to see your photos and hear your reactions to the products you receive! Hit the “Reply” button and don’t forget to use the “#” symbol to tag any Community Favorites you mention.

Re: Feedback Wanted: TeamBIC’s 2023 Holiday Gratis Thread

Awww, that’s very sweet @blackkitty2014. BIC really is a creative outlet for me. Love it, and love that we’re able to unbox these beauties together. 🎁 

Congratulations, @itsfi ! 🥳  Love your pic! 📸

@Titian06, thank you! It’s almost unboxing time! 💖

@itsfi I love the pictures and the ornaments on the tree, so cute! I agree @TeamBIC is continuously going above and beyond for everyone here and putting together this gratis was not an easy task, I'm sure. 

Jury duty sucks, unless you got to sit in on a good case but both the ones I've been on were boring official cases. Can't wait to see what your thoughts are on the gifts. 

Awww, thank you so much @AznAngelLiz! Oh, this case would have been a long one. It hurt to sit for so long, aznangelliz, and I wasn't even there for a full week. 🤣 Whenever all of us had to be outside in the hallway, I would literally walk back and forth from one end to the other just to get some movement. And also to get in some stretching.

I will say that one thing I did enjoy was that we were given an extra long lunch break and I was thankful to be able to use that time to walk 1-1/2 miles every day to get something to eat and then to sit down at a small cafe a few blocks from the courthouse to catch up on some work, read or hop on BIC for a quick bit while enjoying some yummy coffee drinks before heading back to jury duty. On one of my walks, I picked up a very lovely fragrance coming from some other folks so, of course, I asked about it, and, well, now I have another perfume to add to my list of wants. Hahahaha! In my defense, I wasn't even looking to buy anything, AznAngelLiz!!! I was just walking downtown to grab something to eat! 🤣

Aaahhh you have to share what the fragrance is @itsfi I'm curious now. I agree, sitting for so long definitely hurts me. I remember driving somewhere for over 2 hrs and OMG I ached when I got out of the car. Good that you got your walks in and was able to enjoy some downtime in between sequestering away. And depending on your job, jury duty may be a good break from it, too. LOL

@AznAngelLiz, it's Tiffany Rose Gold. The projection was really good - even though I could smell it from far away, it wasn't overwhelming. Definitely a rosy, floral bent to it but not full on rose. 

I am so with you! When you mentioned being achy after being in a car for more than a 2-hour drive, I felt that!! In my bones. It's achy all over. 

Wow @TeamBIC !!  What a gift (or gifts!!!) Thank you so so so much!!

What can I say? Well, we will see, but it is going to be great!!

Happy Holidays to all!!!

IMG_1097.jpeg

IMG_1099.jpeg

@Saradestin congrats!! 🎁

Thank you @lmaster !!

Congrats on the gratis, @Saradestin! Love the details they put into these!

Thank you so much @quspork! 🤗🤗

Congratulations, @Saradestin! Looking forward to your amazing photos, you have such an eye for aesthetics!

Thank you so much @eshoe!! 🤗🤗🤗

Congratulations @Saradestin I am so happy it arrived before unboxing begins. Now we can all have fun opening every day together

Yes @fatimamummy !! So much fun to be shared together!! 

@Saradestin Congratulations! What a beautiful present under your tree 🎁 🎄

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! Congratulations to you as well!! 

@Saradestin Congratulations! I love your photo.

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint!! The environment matches the package! 🥰

Happy holidays @Saradestin ! Congrats on the gratis!

42 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos596
  • TeamBIC_0-1701279173022.png
  • niki172_0-1701325518689.gif
  • heart-gift.gif
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1701399355032.png
  • IMG_3888.jpeg
  • IMG_6108.jpeg
  • IMG_6111.jpeg
  • IMG_0999.jpeg
  • PXL_20231201_214036869.jpg