Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

Sol de Janeiro Bom Dia Body Scrub 10% AHA BHA Resurfacing Complex + Crushed Maracujá Seeds 7.8 oz / 220 g  is a game changer for the cold and wind. No more scratching my skin because it isn’t dry anymore!! And that gorgeous smell takes me to a warmer place… even if it’s only for a few minutes!!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

Hydration is a must have! Especially going into the winter months, my skin gets a little dry. Love the #glowrecipetoner #glowrecipeserum

I’m a new mother, so still learning how to balance everything and self care is always way on the back burner. But occasionally I find myself getting to take a bubble bath at the end of a full day!
I take full advantage, you have to do it right and go all out, probably should include a glass of wine and create the rule no one is allowed to enter the bathroom. I start by using a hydrating face mask (because I live in a desert) and having my long hair wrapped with a deep conditioning mask. And after the bath using a my go to body lotion and plucking/taming my eyebrows. I feel so rejuvenated.

bubble bath- OUIA chill pills (fun, special way to pamper yourself and smell amazing)

hair mask- Anika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask (got a sample and then immediately bought the full size)

lotion-Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion

Congrats on becoming a new mom @louwolff! Your self care routine sounds wonderful! 😍 I hope you are able to get more “me” time. 

Self-care is when I have time to do a full routine. Epilator, scrubs, dry brushing, face and hair masks, manicure, etc. I feel like a whole new person every time I make space for myself.

Yes to making space for yourself @ChaosKittten. 👍🏼 It can be easier said than done but it is so good! 

I’m a new mother, so still learning how to balance everything and self care is always way on the back burner. But occasionally I find myself getting to take a bubble bath at the end of a full day!
I take full advantage, you have to do it right and go all out, probably should include a glass of wine and create the rule no one is allowed to enter the bathroom. I start by using a hydrating face mask (because I live in a desert) and having my long hair wrapped with a deep conditioning mask. And after the bath using a my go to body lotion and plucking/taming my eyebrows. I feel so rejuvenated.

bubble bath- OUIA chill pills (fun, special way to pamper yourself and smell amazing)

hair mask- Anika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask (got a sample and then immediately bought the full size)

lotion-Fresh Sugar Lemon Body Lotion

Not so much a beauty product, but I am super thankful for my Oodie. I ordered it during (the first) lockdown, and it’s definitely my favourite quarantine purchase. It’s so cozy and warm and FLOOFY! I feel relaxed as soon as I put it on. The whole family got them, and while we look pretty silly, we’re all cozy even when the power goes out from all the crazy storms BC has been having lately. 

@Beadshopgirl, I just looked up Oodie and now I want at least 3! 😍 They look so comfy!! 

@itsfi  It’s amazing! Like wearing a sleeping bag with a giant pocket! I bought the bundle of 6 because it was a much better deal per Oodie, and gave 2 to my kids’ teachers as an end of year gift. 

Self Care Tool.jpg

After a long day, I’m thankful for a good foot soak with Dr. Teal's Epson Salts. It’s a lovely way to unwind, melt away (or attempt to melt away) some stress, and relax. Light a candle for some aromatherapy (tonight it's FORVR Mood Mini Gingerbread Traphouse Candle 2.5 oz/ 71 g - yum!) and place #SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Quartz Eye Mask   over my eyes  (thank you for recommending this,@ElizaPRO! Have had this for over a year; I don't reach for it as often as I should but it does make for some nice 'me' time.)  over my eyes andahhhhh....  Whatever I’m stressed  over rarely resolves itself completely in the 10-15 minutes I spend on this self care time-out, but I feel more relaxed and that certainly counts for something! 💖

@itsfi  

A foot soak sounds divine. I hear a lot of raves for the Dr. Teal's; will have to give them a try. I currently like Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g. 

@elleb810, it's a great way to relax and unwind! 😀

I agree @itsfi , Dr. teals is such a nice way to relax after a long day❤️

@faeriegirl, every time I pull out my foot bath, I’m reminded that I really need to do so more often! 🥰 I wanted to try the elderberry one ever since I saw it in one of your hauls! ♥️

I love these also @itsfi @curlychiquita ! Buy the bags in multiples lol. I love lavender and eucalyptus. Glad it’s helping your sleep! Agree. And whoa that mask is so cool to look at! 

@Sunnysmom, I kept thinking “they need to make a sampler set” (a recurring theme of mine, I know 😉) of these epsom salts and then I spied a set in the store, which included these two and a citrusy scented one, and made a quick grab for the last one.

The eye mask is basically a spendy, weighted eye mask made of pink stones. I mean, other than the $pendy part, what’s not to love?!! 😍 

Oh wow do they @itsfi ?! I haven’t seen that. I’ll have to look. I picked up the cute little bath bombs for a stocking stuffer and also snuck one in for me! Oops. I figured that mask would be $$! So fun. That color would make the best lip and blush. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@itsfi I love taking a bath with Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts in the winter! I swear it helps me sleep.

@curlychiquita, I wonder if that's what's been helping with my sleep. 😍  Do you have a favorite scent / variety among the Dr. Teal's?

846 Replies
testing