Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tell us your go-to masks and check in for a new prompt every week!

@WinglessOne -- My skin is overall reactive too, one of the reasons I can't wear much fragrance or heavily fragranced creams. I'm going to have to try that Inkey oatmeal stuff, sounds perfect for me!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tell us your go-to masks and check in for a new prompt every week!

@heavyhedon  If your skin reacts well to oats, another great product to have on hand is 100% colloidal oatmeal. I always keep a box of Aveeno Soothing Oatmeal Bath Treatment handy. It's a soothing tub soak, but I also use it as an emergency soothing mask for my face or body. Just mix a pouch (or part of a pouch) of the oatmeal with water, maybe add a couple drops of a good-for-you facial oil, slather it on the body part in need, and rinse it off 10-15 minutes later. 

The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm is one of my favorite skincare products of all time. Whenever my face is in damaged/bad reaction mode, that cleansing balm lets me wash my face with minimal pain and no welting. It's a permanent rebuy for me. If you try it, I hope it works well for you!

Since we're going to be headed towards cooler weather one of my favorites is REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Overnight Recovery Balm 1.02 oz/ 30 mL  I also love my fresh Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask 1.18 oz/ 2 x 35 mL . For lips I really love my ILIA Lip Wrap Overnight Treatment 0.34 oz/ 10 mL though I think my new fresh Sugar Recovery Lip Mask Advanced Therapy 0.35 oz/ 10 g is starting to become my favorite.

So I've gone homemade/old school and have taken to putting yogurt on my face as a mask.  If anything, it's nice and cooling., And iit's definitely helping me smooth and sooth my skin.  For mask masks, I also love my AHA, so it's either The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL , SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Pineapple or OLEHENRIKSEN Cold Plunge Pore Mask 3 oz/ 90 mL 1-2x a week.

@danielledanielle  I'm going to have to try yogurt!

I try to multi-mask daily, so there's a lot. Usually at least a wash off, then sheet, then sleeping (and maybe a lip mask). As the weather turns my skin gets even dryer so moisture is key. 

Wash-Offs: 

Charcoal: Boscia Pore Pudding 

Clay: Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL 

Calming: First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask 3.4 oz/ 96.4 g 

Moisturizing: Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask 

Retexturizing: Herbivore Blue Tansy BHA and Enzyme Pore Refining Mask 2 oz/ 60 mL  and Tata Harper Resurfacing BHA Glow Mask 

I'm still looking for a fave brightening and firming mask. 

Sheet: 

Mediheal A:Pe 

Saturday Skin Intense Hydration Mask 1 mask 

Farmacy Coconut Gel Sheet Mask - Hydrating 0.78 oz/ 23 mL 

Sleeping:

Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask 

Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask 2.7 oz/ 80 mL 

Lip: 

Missing the Bite lip mask in maple!

@TeamBIC I have a few that I enjoy. GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD� Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD™ 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g. I also love May Lindstrom Honey Mud and her Problem Solver.  #Innisfree Green Tea Hydrating Sheet Mask

I don’t particularly like face masks or maybe I haven’t found the right one. For lips I do love to use the MILK MAKEUP Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask 0.28 oz/ 8 g !!!!! And does The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL count as a type of mask? Because I do love using it!!

It definitely counts @CrystalCat8901 , that's a go-to of mine!

I never got into the habit of using face masks, although the one time I used one I was happy with the result.  But my lips are in much better shape thanks to @TeamBIC  and their generous Ntl Lipstick Day gratis.  I love Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original .  It so much more effective than anything else I've used. And, the name is cute!

My favorite self care mask is Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask . I really enjoy the self heating I get when I massage the mask on my face. Anytime I feel a bit dry I use this mask and it will definitely help my skin receive hydration. 

This one is SO good, @Loretta55!! The warming is great when it gets colder. 

@Loretta55  Perfect one!

My favorite fall self-care masks are Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 5 oz/ 148 mL for a bit of exfoliation and super soft skin (plus that amazing scent!!) and the TonyMoly Golden Pig Collagen Mask because of how luxe and soft it makes my skin feel (and it's divine warm honey scent). 

@quspork  I love this one so much 

Oooh, @quspork, I need to bring out my Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask 5 oz/ 148 mL!  It's so perfect for this time of year--thanks for the reminder 😉

Here we go:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Almond 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Lavender 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hand Mask Aloe Vera 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Bawdy x Sephora Collection Butt Sheet Mask 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Aloe Vera 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Algae 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Rose 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Mask Grape 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Mask Rose 

I also use #SEPHORA COLLECTION The 2 in 1 Oil Mask 1 x sheet mask after makeup removal. It gives my face a good deep cleanse. 

I love the SC feet masks too, @HeatherAriana!! Nice choices!!

Thanks!

1 Reply
testing