Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week!

@haleyvvvv , gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week!

Thank you, @FullCoverageBB!! 🥰

@haleyvvvv - Great color on you!  Beetroot is one of my faves!  💋

Thank you, @Titian06!! 😊 

Ooh so pretty on you @haleyvvvv ! Those 2 are some of my favorites too! So deep and rich. Yes to all the berries! 

Thank you, @Sunnysmom!! 🥰 

@haleyvvvv @Love this color on you 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!! 🥰

Anastasia Beverly Hills Smudge-Proof Matte Liquid Lipstick in trust issues. Def my go to fall lip color. 

F97E4566-BBD6-41AF-B1E9-BF39E7323B60.jpeg

@lovepink 

Gorgeous color.

Stunning @lovepink 

@lovepink - Love this color on you!  💖💖💖

What an stunning lippie and look, @lovepink!! 💄

Beautiful on you @lovepink , you’re such a cutie! 💞

@lovepink @So pretty

@lovepink , perfect fall lippie!! Beautiful on you 

I like anything nude or pumpkin shade like the pumpkin spice melted liquid lipstick from too faced from last year’s Christmas set  

While I am sad that summer is going away, this is a very cute challenge, @TeamBIC!! I love cozy fall vibes. 🍂🍁🍵

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Desert Rose  It's a slightly darker shade for light/medium skin tones that works for those who are color adverse (like me)! Super saturated colors - a little goes a long way. Great multi use product for lips, eyes and cheeks - that makes pulling your look together easy. 

Ooh fall lip colors are so hard for me. I struggle with darker colors. I really liked the KVD XO which was a special edition. So I'll have to tag Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask Original  gotta keep those lips moist and ready for dark fall colors. 

KVD XO.KVD XO.

@Samtian  This is stunning on you. I think I have this lipstick but it looks much better on you than how it looks on me.

846 Replies
testing