Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

@itsfi I really like the lavender and eucalyptus scents, but I see that Ulta carries a new Melatonin version I want to try next.

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

@curlychiquita, I saw that flavor as well, online at Target and was very interested. I recently picked up a sampler set of these salts so I’ll use them first but my interest was definitely piqued by that melatonin one! 😴 

The Original MakeUp Eraser SpongeBob 7-Day Makeup Eraser Set 

I still use cleanser with these, but they are such a nice size and it's good to have a whole bunch of them for washing your face, removing masks, etc. I tagged the spongebob set because that's what I happen to have - I don't think I've ever actually watched the show...I imagine this set must have been on sale. That being said, I enjoy quirky cartoon designs when I'm feeing grumpy in the morning. 

#MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Primer 0.33 oz/ 10 mL  I love this primer!!!

My favorite self-care products from Sephora are OUAI Chill Pills 6 x 1.5 oz/ 42.5 g and Prima Bath Gem 25mg CBD Bath Soak for Relaxation & Recovery ! Both are so relaxing, but the Prima one is pricey for a one time use item and is definitely a treat.

Also, any of the Voluspa candles. I'm loving VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte Glass Candle  right now.

@txcatx, love that Voluspa candle; smells so good! Oh, I've wondered about those Ouai chill pills for a while; will make a note for the next Sephora sale.

@txcatx  Awww darn. I was sooo close to ordering the chill pills during the sale. Darn. Next time I will!!

Right now, it’s the bath bomb set that my bf got me as an early Christmas present. I couldn’t wait to crack it open. It’s the best to just melt into a nice bath. 

A random one is the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Cookie Butter Powder. They only have stores in California and a few in Arizona but I actually prefer their coffee to Starbucks most of the time. This is one of their seasonal flavors and I bought it in bulk last year and now it’s back right as I was running out. I’ll probably buy it in bulk this season as well. 

In the colder months, my eyes really start to show when I am tired. My holy-grail is the BeautyBio Bright Eyes Collagen-Infused Brightening Colloidal Silver Eye Masks 15 pairs 

I use this when doing an all-over face mask and let myself have something special for my eyes. They increase brightness and hydration.

KreativeKitty01

Does coffee count as self care? My favorite self care item is my Nespresso machine. Changed my life. 

Yes!!! Agreed ❤️ It totally counts 

@alexasteph 

Coffee is the ultimate form of self care in my house. 

@alexasteph  Oh, it most certainly does count! Shameful confession....I have two nespresso machines. You know, because I have a two-story home. 😉

That sounds brilliant to me, @PrettyPaint

@alexasteph  I definitely agree that coffee is a form of self care!

@alexasteph I love my Vertuo. Mine unfortunately died just past the one year warranty so I bought another one on Amazon so I could get the insurance. It’s the best. What are your favorite flavors? I’m team Bianco Forte for regular coffee and Iced Forte for iced. I add a scoop of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Cookie Butter Powder and it’s the best thing ever, every morning.

Aww, the Nespresso definitely counts as self care! I LOVE my Vertuo so much too! @makeitup305  @alexasteph 

I used to drink black coffee from the Kuerig when I was working in the office, but now I am "all lattes, all the time" during the pandemic and working from home. I am obsessed with the Aerocino frother with whole milk we get delivered.

I do like the Iced Forte for iced, and I got a coconut iced one recently that has been really good! I like strong coffee, so I like Odacio for my regular every day. Chocolate Fudge, Caramel Cookie and Hazelino Muffin are all pretty good too.  I may need to get an order in with some of the special flavors for the holidays.

@sister13 I tends to stick with the unflavored versions since I add my own but the Amaretto flavor they had a while back was delicious and tasted like the real thing.

@makeitup305 I am able to get Starbucks branded espresso pods at my local Target, so I usually just stick with those and make my own lattes! For the fall season I’ve been adding some pumpkin spice creamer as well. There was a Nespresso store at the mall where I used to live, so I’d sometimes go in and see which limited edition flavors they had, but otherwise I’m nothing fancier than a basic espresso gal! 

@alexasteph I tried the Starbucks vertuo pods but they were not as good as the ones from Nespresso. You can buy them online and they’re about the same price as the Starbucks ones. Highly recommend them ! They’re such a nice treat, too.

@makeitup305 That’s what I got from the Nespresso store, just their regular espresso with the blue boxes haha. I’d also order them from Amazon, and I agree it is really good! Grabbing the ones from Target is just super convenient though, and it’s still only a dollar a pod. 

1 Reply
testing