Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

It definitely counts @alexasteph! I am so happy I got one this year!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

@alexasteph, love this!! ♥️ Coffee ️ is most definitely a form of self care in my book. I’ve been at work so much that I considered bringing my Nespresso machine to work with me. 😂 

@itsfi I just… coffee makes me so happy. Sometimes it’s the only thing that motivates me to get out of bed on the weekend hahaha. 

@alexasteph, no explanation needed. I understand. Coffee = self care. That says it all. ♥️

@itsfi convince your boss it’ll improve morale 😉 what’s cool about it is you could just bring your own pods and have fresh coffee whenever, no need to drink old sludge.

Hahaha! I love this idea @makeitup305! 😃

I love the Dior Dior Airflash Spray Foundation 2 Neutral (200) it’s so smooth in the skin perfect for every day makeup a bit expensive but worth every penny. Love it!!

I love Dior's Powder no Powder setting Powder omggg, heaven sent!!

Definitely my MAC Cosmetics Mini MAC Lipstick Chili . It’s perfect for fall. The color is a orangy red. Love it. 

My skin has changed this year and gets so itchy at times. Using Topicals Like Butter Mask for Dry, Sensitive & Eczema-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  has really helped lessened it. I even re-purchased it at the Holiday sale even though I bought one for the F+F sale. I do not want to run out of this HG!

I would never have known about this wonderful product if I hadn't happened to watch an IG story from @MyieshaBD about using it as a moisturizer with a small amount. So really, I'm grateful for her and this product!💓

Good to know @Buootiful , mine has been itchy this year also. Never used to be! Darn changing skin, changing everything! 😭

@Buootiful that sounds like a great product! 

Yes, its been working really well @makeitup305 

Sounds interesting @Buootiful. Wish that I would have seen this sooner because my skin is burning me from overuse of tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mL . I have been babying my skin and not rushing the healing process.

I hope its healing for you! Have you tried First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration ? That is very cooling to my skin when im irritated too. @Loretta55 

I am finding that the Dermalogica Super Rich Repair Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is helping @Buootiful . My skin has been feeling better but I never had such an intense reaction.

@Loretta55 have you tried the LaRoche Posay Cicaplast Balm? It’s very rich and soothing. Or the LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask also very nice when my skin feels sensitive. 

I have never tried either product @makeitup305. Thank you very much for the recommendation. I have been using Dermalogica Super Rich Repair Moisturizer .

@TeamBIC My new favorite make-up remover cleanser if belif Aqua Bomb Cleansing Balm 3.3 oz/ 100 mL 

I like using the makeup remover cloth. I think every person that wears makeup need one. Then I wash my face with a cleanser. I may have to look into the balm, thanks!

@tjffc, good to know. I have been curious about that balm. I really don’t need another cleansing balm but am fond of many of the other belif skincare products. Is there anything in particular about the belif that makes it stand out from the other cleansing balms you’ve used? Or is it just an overall better balm for you?

1 Reply
testing