Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

@makeitup305 oooh that’s a great idea! And thank you for mentioning the Beekman product. A Bakuchiol that I haven’t tried, and it sounds like it’s a good one, too👍🏼

eta now this is too cute…

842C7CDC-2271-4127-8AAC-8BB45808F5E0.jpeg

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

@eshoe haha I thought that might intrigue you. I’ve been liking it so far!

@eshoe  Yay!!!! Such an amazing product!!

I love it so much that I ration it, @ather 😉

@eshoe  Awwwww I do that with products too. Now I’m trying to get through them by the end of the year. 

Isn’t that the worst, @ather ? Just enjoy it, already! 😂

Purchased this sculpting bar during a Sephora event a few years ago and fretted over the price but I have used it so much that it has clearly paid for itself! 
The depuffing truly does work and feels very good in combo with a qua sha tool. 

Jillian Dempsey Gold Sculpting Bar 

Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha 

Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer 

E3283A07-235C-41CD-B1C0-713F232BF76B.jpeg

@Sunnysmom such nice goodies. I have to be careful using the Gua Sha because I will go to hard and bruise myself, especially on the back of my neck. Last time it looked lIke I’d been strangled hahaha it just feels so good right there!

Oh no @makeitup305 ! I need to use it more on back of my neck, I bet it does! Be careful! 

@Sunnysmom I was curious about qua sha tools and picked one up at Ulta… do you have any tips? 

I watch a few people on Insta @alexasteph who show easy techniques as well. I have had a few and don’t know if different shapes really matter except for how they ‘fit’ my face better maybe. It’s such a nice ritual. I think one of the Tatcha classes also used them and explained them easily? I will find the folks I watch and send u a message if you’d like! 🥰

@Sunnysmom Ooh perfect, thanks! 

@Sunnysmom  Awww yay. I love when I make an expensive product and it’s a love. 

Much better than the alternative right @ather ?! 😂 I’ve seen them for less since but I still stand by this one! 

Ooh, that looks nice! @Sunnysmom 

@Gratitudeme  Great choice. 

@TeamBIC I'm thankful for Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask this baby is fabulous!! Hydrates and softens my skin in just a few minutes!

@lmaster  Ooooo yes. Such a great product!

@ather I keep forgetting how amazing it is!!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Name a hair tool you would use to get glammed up for the holidays!

Glam holiday hair
Fall Cozy - Hair Tools.jpg

In years past, my glam holiday hair routine involved the Dyson hair dryer and T3 Twirl Trio Interchangeable Clip Curling Iron Set: 1”, 1.25”, 1.5” for some big curls @TeamBIC, but these days, I’m more low key with my hair (and almost everything else). The Dyson Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Iron/Fuchsia (mine is in a color combo no longer available) remains in my holiday hair lineup but it’s now joined by the ghd Rise Volumizing Thermal Hot Brush, a tool I never imagined I would ever like given my  experiences as a little kid of getting caught doing something I shouldn't have been doing - playing with a similar tool of my mom's and getting my hair completely tangled in it. 😜

It took me a good bit of trial and error to get the hang of using this one, and I still need to learn the best way to use it to get volume at the roots, but I like the versatility the ghd gives me and happy with the results it offers. I can create relaxed, loose waves as well as that smooth, sleek but not flat, blow dry look - my hair is very straight and can look flat, and this gives it some much loved movement. It's easier and faster than using a hair dryer and round or paddle brush.
3 Replies
testing