Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

@txcatx 

What a gorgeous color! 💜🖤

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

This week's fall / Halloween inspired manicure:

Halloween nails med.jpg

OMG that is the cutest and made me LOL @itsfi 

Thank you @heavyhedon! This mani has made for some giggles and conversation starters this week. 😁

@itsfi - Too cute!  👻🖤🎃

Thank you @Titian06! It's fun to glance down and see them! 👀

@itsfi  Oh my gosh, that's the cutest ever!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! I wanted to do some something fun but simple. So googly eyes, it was. 😁 

Stop it @itsfi those are just the cutest! (And the hubby just put those up in our trees by the way! 🤪)

Thank you @Sunnysmom! Up in the tree?!! How fun and festive! 😀

Goofy but fun @itsfi ! We cut our shrubs down that we used to string em in so now we wrapped them around the palms! Thank you Cvs! 😂 I wish I could do your darling nails tho!

@Sunnysmom, you can do these nails. Really. If I can do them, anyone can. 

Spoiler

What You Need:

• Base coat
  • 2 colors that will show up against the other
  • Top coat
  • Dotting tool(s) with 2 different size dots - or in the absence of that, two different size paper clips or binder clips that you unravel / take a part. Or a pointy Q-Tip or toothpick or pencil
  • Scrap piece of foil, paper or napkin

What To Do:

• Apply base coat and polish(es). Let dry.
  • On scrap piece of foil, paper or napkin, add a few drops of each of the 2 nail polish colors.
  • Dip the tip of the larger dotting tools into one of the drops of color on the scrap piece of foil and then apply the dot to the nail. Repeat. Let dry.
  • Then dip of the smaller dotting tool in to the other drop of color on the scrap piece of foil and apply that dot atop the previous one. Repeat on the other dot. Let dry.
  • Top coat. Let dry.
  • Voila!!! 

Oh thank you so much @itsfi , I had no idea how to even start! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 “I think I can I think I can!” Maybe…! My nails are always so short.😖 

Mine too @Sunnysmom! The beauty of these googly eyes is that you pick the size of the eyes and eye balls to suit your nails. You got this! 👀

@itsfi That's adorbs!

@CookieGirl1, thank you! This was a fun one. 

How cute!! @itsfi  Love it -sort of spooky season googly eyes

Thank you @CarolBT! Spooky googly eyes were the perfect way to do some nail art - easy peasy! They should hold up all week as well, but if not, touch up should be pretty easy. 🤞

@itsfi love love love!

@sprocketta, thank you! 😀 These were fun to do. 

@itsfi 

I love these so much! 🖤

1 Reply
testing