Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Post a fall-inspired eye look and join us for a new prompt every week!

@Samtian 

Love the orange sparkle for fall.

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Post a fall-inspired eye look and join us for a new prompt every week!

@elleb810 Thank you!

Stunning look, @Samtian!! 💖

@haleyvvvv Thank you!

@Samtian Gorgeous look

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Drop your bath & body routine and join us for a new prompt every week!

Cold weather bath & body routine

Cold weather bath & body: In ShowerCold weather bath & body: In Shower

My skin tends to be a lot more dry and sensitive in the colder months. My primary go to's when it comes to in-shower bath and body products in the fall and winter include L'Occitane Cleansing And Softening Refillable Shower Oil With Almond Oil 8.4 oz/ 250 mL, an oil-to-milk formula that cleanses, softens and moisturizes my skin. It also smells decadently of almonds and vanilla, and Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash.

Cold weather bath and body: post-showerCold weather bath and body: post-shower

Post-shower body care products includes a variety of products, but my staples typically include the following and their back ups:

REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum 6.8 oz/ 200 mL - I use this about once per week or once every other week. On days I don't use the serum, I ordinarily reach for a body oil in the colder months immediately after coming out of the shower. Another favorite is Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, which leaves my skin feeling nourished, and is also great as a cuticle oil.

Then it's lotions, creams or body butters. Fall and winter bring out a lot of wonderful scented bath and body products, and I have a mix of them, but the ones I often come back to are: Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Body Lotion 6.76 oz/ 200 mL, Farmacy Honey Body Butter Ultra-Hydrating Body Cream, The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter, and #kiehl's creme de corps.

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Drop your bath & body routine and join us for a new prompt every week!

@itsfi   I see lots of great products here!  Is the Aveeno the body wash that has the appearance and consistency of a white body lotion? 

Also, your shower is immaculate!

@Ispend2much6, aww, thank you! 😊 This Aveeno wash looks like a clear gel.

Aveeno body wash.jpeg

@itsfi  Thanks!  That's definitely not the one I have.  I keep wondering if mine was mismarked and is really a body moisturizer. lol

@Ispend2much6, I once misread a bottle of Aveeno oil moisturizer as a moisturizing cleansing / shower oil. That made for an interesting surprise in the shower. Hahaha!

I wonder if the product you mentioned is the Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Creamy Wash? That one has a lotion/cream consistency.

@itsfi I love the Almond Milk and Honey scent!  It's so comforting.

@CookieGirl1, it smells so good. I have the almond milk and honey in the butter, lotion and yogurt versions. 😃

I love using OUAI Chill Pills 6 x 1.5 oz/ 42.5 g and Nécessaire The Body Lotion - Firming Moisturizer With 5 Peptides and 2.5% Niacinamide 6.8 oz / 200 ml and Nécessaire The Body Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide + Ceramide 5.1 oz/ 150 mL . When I need a thicker body butter, Trader Joe’s pumpkin is my favorite.

@faeriegirl 

Love Necessaire.

Nécessaire The Body Ritual - love this brand!

I don't make a ton of changes in the colder months, but I tend to use a lot more moisturizer  - I like Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 

I also have to be diligent about using hand cream constantly: Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream  Skinfix Eczema+ Hand Repair Cream 3 oz/ 89 mL 

@PrettyPaint 

That Bum Bum cream smells amazing!

@TeamBIC My secret bath and body routine is to keep a space heater in the bathroom (away from the water, of course!).

My routine stays the same, since I mostly use SDJ products and I feel that that scent works in the summer and cooler months. 

Still trying to find that perfect body scrub but almost any coffee one is my go to. I have a diamond buff for my feet. 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel 

Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 16.9 oz/ 500 mL 

Sol de Janeiro Samba 2-Step Foot Fetish Care 3 oz/ 90 mL 

Mostly my body care routine stays the same. I just replace body moisturizer with body oil and go a bit more heavy on hand creams and lip balms.

1 Reply
testing