Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week!

What a beautiful lippie, @mishanyc!! 💄

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week!

@mishanyc what a lovely memory! What terracotta shades have you fallen in love with? I love them too, it is just a challenge to find ones that don’t also ‘enhance’ your teeth.

What a lovely shade @mishanyc , and what a perfect memory for your wedding ! 

@mishanyc, I want to shop that lippie stash of yours. I spy some pretties in that pic! 😍

Super pretty lipstick, @mishanyc, I can see why you love it.

@heavyhedon Thank you. I'm looking forward to wearing it again come Fall. 

Too hard to pick just one fave fall lip product. 💄 I've been rotating through these 4 lippies quite a bit over the last couple of weeks. 🍃🍂

Hello fall!Hello fall!

Bite Beauty Yaysayer Plumping Lip Gloss Cider Donut 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 23 Copper Blush 

Gucci Glow & Care Shine Lipstick 714 Jody Wild Mauve 

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 9 Labyrinth City 

Swatches:

Spoiler
Fall lippies swatches.jpg

Oooh, these are all stunning lippies, @itsfi!! 💄

Woah @itsfi, Bite Beauty Yaysayer Plumping Lip Gloss Cider Donut is extremely pretty!

@eshoe, the gloss works well on its own or over a lipstick. 🥰

Beautiful as always @itsfi ! And oh man I neeeeed  a lippie in that color of your rose! 🌹

Thank you @Sunnysmom! The roses are a great coral red shade.😍 It would make a pretty lipstick color. 

@itsfi I always love your photos. They remind me of when I'd flip through magazines and see beautiful ads. 

Awww, thank you @mishanyc for your kind words! Means a lot. 🥰

Fall lip shades for me include berry hues like Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Satin Lipstick Collection 9 Rose Stiletto. It has the slightest sapphire shimmer and is just saturated enough to bring some depth to an otherwise neutral face🍁💖

87CDF3C3-C65A-41D9-BC4F-ED3E9DAA152B.jpeg

Ooooh that’s such a pretty color @eshoe !!

Thank you @Kim888, YSL always gets it right for me;)

Lovely shade, @eshoe!! 💄

Thank you, @haleyvvvv!

@eshoe. There's that shade again! Do you think I should get it?

@Ispend2much6 I think it’s a must, but YSL lip products are a weak spot for me. It really wears beautifully and it makes me feel a little extra-special when I am wearing it.

1 Reply
testing