Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

Thank you @RGbrown😁 When I couldn't draw spider webs free style, I decided to go with Plan B - Halloween googly eyes! 😆

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

Ohhh, I so like them! 😍

Thank you so much @AlisonErickson! These were easy peasy and fun! 😀

omg how cute @itsfi ! I love those!

Thank you @Kim888! These aren't traditional Halloween colors by themselves, but the spooky eyes add some fun to the basic black and white mani. 👀

2E28C7A4-CC1E-45D4-A242-AF2CDB2FE977.jpeg

6600F09E-18A3-4538-BC28-BA699F778832.jpeg

Halloween/Fall nails! I definitely did not do this myself. The manager of the nail salon hand painted the little pumpkins I swear the brush for the black nail polish was the size of an eyelash.

Awwww I love the pumpkins @sprocketta 

@sprocketta, super cute! Perfect for the season! 

@sprocketta 

Those are adorable!! Your salon did a great job! 

@RGbrown I thought they looked a little messy compared to what I’d seen online but I realized everything I saw online was printed on as opposed to these done by hand. They immediately took pictures for their Facebook page. I smile every time I look at them. Pretty sure my nails will never look as perfect as yours though.

@sprocketta 

Psh, my nails are far from perfect, and I could never hand paint something like this. I consider myself moderately skilled with a clean up brush, which can make a huge difference in how nice a mani looks, but my art skills themselves are fairly basic 😋 I am always in envy of folks with fantastic hand painted manis like this!

My go to fall scent is B&B Works Marshmallow Fireside. I can't get enough. 

Has anybody tried diptyque's new Biscuit scent?

Screenshot 2021-10-21 230808.png

@makeitup305, this looks and sounds like it would smell amazing!! 😍 I checked out the Diptyque site and it looks like they have 3 LE scents for the holidays - all of which sound wonderful! Of course they would! 😂 💸💸

@itsfi i think I saw a set of the 3 minis at Nordstrom. I'm not a huge lover of the pine scents but it might be a good gift.

@makeitup305, I saw that set too. May 

have to see if my local Nordstrom or Space NK has it in stock. I can be picky about pine scents. I read the Diptyque one has a smokiness to it which I can see my nose liking. 🤔 I may just need to hold the line for now though. I have plenty of candles! 😆 

Did somebody say NAILS? 💅 Sweet!

Ok, fall-ish colors aren't always my faves, so I tend to sprinkle the fall season with a continuation of my brighter/bolder, more summery colors. Case in point is my current mani: He's Not The Sun You Are by Different Dimension

IMG_20211018_122743851.jpg

Juicy berry with gold shimmer and holo flakies

For a more seasonally appropriate take, here's one I did a few weeks back!

IMG_20211003_114219488.jpg

Perhaps not a strictly traditional fall palette with the usual browns and burgundies and mustards, but I really liked this take on falling leaves 🍂

@RGbrown Umm, yes please!  Gorgeous, as always 🙂

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! 💞

@RGbrown  Great fall nails! I knew this would be right up your ally!

Thank you @ather❣️

@RGbrown -- all your designs are gorgeous, and the sparkly berries are festive fall to me.

846 Replies
testing