Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

@heavyhedon 

Thanks so much! 💖

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

@RGbrown, love both these mani's. Wait, what am I saying, love all your mani's. The falling leaves are beautiful and look gorgeous with the base polish you paired with them. Fall feels! 🍁🍂

Thank you @itsfi🍁

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Name a seasonal home scent you love and join us for a new prompt every week!

Love fall scents. 🍁🍂 Here's what I have currently rotating through the house.

Fall 2021 Home Scents (Collage).jpg

Spoiler
Clockwise from top:

These days I have #VOLUSPA Vanilla Latte Glass Jar Candle 18 oz/ 510 G 1-wick Candle # burning while I get ready in the mornings.

The citrus, mint and a faint seaside scent from the NEST New York Amalfi Lemon & Mint Candle #adds a fresh zestiness to the downstairs bathroom.

I rotate different scents in the bedroom depending on my mood. Lately, I've been enjoying the warm, fruity, cinnamon spice, woodsy scent from NEST New York Mini Autumn Plum Candle 2 oz/ 70 g 1-wick candle #.

I don't usually burn a candle in the kitchen as I like the smell of whatever is cooking, especially if I've been baking, but occasionally, I'll light a candle to infuse a bright, fruity-floral scent to the kitchen, like Mrs. Meyers Honeysuckle Candle.

The blend of creamy, sweet vanilla, along with the warm, spicy, amber and patchouli, and the rich jasmine floral scent offers a cozy welcoming scent in the entryway, which makes a fitting spot for LAFCO Foyer Candle

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Name a seasonal home scent you love and join us for a new prompt every week!

Look at that cute mask stand, @itsfi! Love it!

I’ve been repurposing a host of beauty products @CarolBT and thought why not with this jewelry organizer?!! 😉 Keys and masks all in one spot! 😂 Makes getting out the door easy peasy. 

@itsfi  Mmmm I like the theme!! They all sound scrumptious 

Thank you @ather! Love fall scents around the house. ♥️

This is what my home has going on right now.

E054AFCC-6BD0-45AB-B6D9-6D9C1E73B905.jpeg

Spoiler
Although I loved VOLUSPA Forbidden Fig Glass Jar Candle for fall, the summer remnants of VOLUSPA Mini Apple Blue Clover Glass Jar Cande 5.5 oz/ 156 g are so good that  I am on my third one. The Maison Margiela REPLICA' Mini Lazy Sunday Morning Scented Candle 2 oz/ 70 g is better than the perfume for me, this is a strong contender for the FS option from the Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Discovery Set. The B&BW Vanilla & Patchouli is a year-round scent, but feels especially fitting now that it is cooling off finally 🍂

@eshoe  I’m definitely getting forbidden fig during the sale!

I think you will like it, @ather - so perfect for fall☺️

#rue21pinkice candle is my favorite I wish they still sold candles

I have been burning this candle from Bath and Body Works - Marshmallow Fireside

11.jpg

Oooouuh Marshmallow Fireside, @PrettyPaint ❣️ Warm, cozy,  fall feels! 🥰

@PrettyPaint  Ooooo I forgot about this scent!!! Definitely one of my favs!!!

@ather Mmmm yes, it's a good one! 🙂

I don't use scented things (candles, potpourri, etc.) around my home because it hurts my sensitive lungs, but one very seasonal scent I have been enjoying this few days is the smell of lovely Constant Comment tea by Bigelow.

Never really drink it in warm weather, but once temps drop I'm so into the orange-peel laced spice, both to taste and to smell. It's also full of warm memories for me, as my Gram who lived with us loved it year 'round; every time I sip some Constant Comment I remember and can still see her going about her noon ritual of making her lunch, setting out that sandwich, cookie, a piece of fruit, and some tea. 

@heavyhedon  Awwww that's such a lovely memory. I haven't had constant comment for so long - I used to drink it as a kid. 

#candle Glasshouse 

Picked up this candle in Australia and LOVE it! Scent is called Kyoto and it is simply perfect for the fall feels!GF-Kyoto-60g-Candle-Card_1200x1200.jpg

My favorite is definitely #GLADE cashmere woods flavor and I use it year round from plug-ins around my home and at least 1  candle per room. My hubby has his fav Mahogany Teakwood from Bath and Body works which smells amazing. I just love the warmth from the fire and the homey scents in the Fall!!

4 Replies
testing