Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Ohh yes!! @eshoe 

Thank you!! @SportyGirly125 got it 🙌☺️

Looky what I found!!!! Herbivore Bakuchiol! 

*squee* I was shocked and excited to get my hands on this! It's my HG bakuchiol serum!*squee* I was shocked and excited to get my hands on this! It's my HG bakuchiol serum!

I spoke with an Herbivore rep in store (she was very nice and it was so much fun chatting with her!). The rep said that the company is working on a reformulation. There was an overwhelming response to it being discontinued and the brand has been working on trying to source ingredients to create a comparable formulation. With safety precautions in place as a result of covid-19, they are aiming to have a reformulated product that they like in 2021. 

Tagging @faeriegirl @l8totheparty @lmaster @eshoe @Luvstravel Sorry if I'm missing folks.

@itsfi I'm so glad you found some and that they reformulating instead of discontinuing. I know losing it left a gap in a lot of people's routines.

Thank you @sprocketta. It was such good news to hear that a reformulation is in the works.

@itsfi   -- Yes!!!  I love it and wish they didn't have to reformulate since it works so nicely with my skin but this brings us all hope!!

100% agree @MCSSavvy! I was just so happy to hear that the reformulation was something they were actively working on! 💜

Good to “see” you. Hope you and your loved ones are well! 🤗 

@itsfi  - Thanks!  Good to "see" you too.  🙂 

@itsfi Great info!

@tjffc I was so excited to hear a reformulation is in the works! Had to share the exciting news! 

Thank you so much for the tag, @itsfi. This is the most exciting beauty news!!! I will definitely be waiting to hear more from the brand, what wonderful news:)

Yes @eshoe, it is very good news! 💜 Super excited for this one! 

You are amazing @itsfi thank you so so much for this info!!! I sure hope it's early 2021 😆 I'm about half way through my last bottle 😬

Awww, you’re too kind @lmaster! 🤗 How could I not share this info?!!! I know there are many of us that love Herbivore Bakuchiol. We’re apparently not the only ones. 😉 The rep said that they didn’t have plans to replace it but they heard from so many people how much they loved Bakuchiol! To hear that the brand is actively engaged in coming up with a reformulation that they think will be comparable?!!! Such happy news!! 💜

@itsfi  I have a couple mini bottles that I haven't tried yet bc I keep putting off "starting" retinols (or at least trying them...but I figured it's one of those things that once you start, you should keep using??).  I guess I'll have to finally try it out this fall/winter!!  I wonder why it was discontinued, if it was so popular??  I've heard of other products "reformulated", and ppl complaining about the new formula...why can't they just leave things alone!?!?  LOL. 😞  It also makes me wonder how it compares to other bakuchiol products I've seen, like The INKEY List Bakuchiol Retinol Alternative Moisturizer 1 oz/ 30 mL 

@treestar86, I recall reading something (on BIC, I think) about Herbivore having some ongoing issues with sourcing one or more ingredient(s) for the Bakuchiol serum. Here's hoping the reformulation is as close as it can be to the original (or even better, right?) and that there are no sourcing issues for the reformulated version. I have that bakuchiol moisturizer by The Inkey List; just haven't had the chance to use it . . . yet. I've heard good things about it though.

@itsfi  ah, that makes sense.  yes that might be one to try.  I just got their vitamin moisturizer when it finally came back in stock. 😛

Yes that was so devastating to hear @itsfi I had finally found a product I loved everything about,,, then, my normal luck hit 😬

oh no!  it's my luck too.  @lmaster 😞  I think if anyone complains about how much we buy, we should start saying "but I have to!!  it could get discontinued!!" 😛

@treestar86 I am convinced that's why I have no impulse control!!! 😆

@lmasteryes!  it's not our fault!! haha 😂

925 Replies
testing