Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

JM Cherry Blossom (med).jpg

Spied Jo Malone London Sakura Cherry Blossom immediately upon stepping foot into the store. Did a quick spritz on my wrists. The scent is light. With that first spritz, I understood what @LCResz meant when describing the fragrance, in part, as 'airy". I picked up some floral / cherry blossom scent but it doesn't linger for very long. The dry down has a powdery bent to it. This fragrance lasted about 4 hours on me. I found out by accident that this scent layers well with other florals - this JM, along with the scent from certain products from Innisfree cherry blossom line, and the Oaui Melrose Place Eau de Parfum make a winning fragrance. 😉 @Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125 

@itsfi  Did your Sephora have the Bitter Mandarin and Sea Daffodil available to try out? I’d love to hear your thoughts on these new scents!

@LCResz, I was able to try both Sea Daffodil and Bitter Mandarin yesterday and, like you, I like the Bitter Mandarin more. To me, it opens with a burst of citrus which I liked a lot - your description of it being a "bright, almost fizzy" scent are spot on. I eventually picked up a slightly spice-y and faintly floral fragrance as it dried down, with the spice being more prominent for me, and feeling very familiar. Initially, it made me think of cloves - no idea why as I associate a scent like that more for a fall or holiday scent. It wasn't overwhelming but lingered enough that made me kept smelling the wrist that had on the Bitter Mandarin. This one lasted on me for the entire day, which I was not expecting at all but am very pleased with. I even caught a faint bit of the scent on my wrist this morning. 

Sea Daffodil smelled nice too - the scent on it made me think I've tried another fragrance similar to it, but I couldn't name a particular perfume and I know I haven't smelled JM Sea Daffodil before. Maybe a warmer, less citrusy version of JM Orange Blossom. I also get a slight beachy (but not like sunscreen) and watery (aquatic is probably a better word) undertone to it which I liked - gives it a light, freshness to it that makes it a nice one for the warmer seasons. Lasting power isn't bad either.

@LCResz, the Sephora store I went into did not, sadly, but I was actually surprised to see that the store carried the Jo Malone scent - the fragrance section in that particular store is on the smaller side. I very much want to try both the other repromoted scents after hearing your thoughts on them, especially the Bitter Mandarin. If the other Sephora stores near me do not carry the other two scents, I can go into the JM boutique nearby. 

ETA: I just checked online to see which of the stores near me might have these other 2 fragrances in stock and the 3 downtown stores have them, so I'll try to swing by later this week after work. 

@itsfi Aww thanks for the tag. Sad that the scent doesn’t last that long. Right now I really  love Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' When the Rain Stops Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL 

@SportyGirly125, I'd love for the wear time on the JM Sakura Cherry Blossom to be longer, of course, but I don't think the 4-5 hours is that bad. I have that MM When the Rain Stops that you mentioned. It's a nice scent, different than the JM and, on me, it doesn't last much longer than the JM, maybe even less so. 

The bottle had me very interested in this . I'm confused as to When the rain stops not lasting long on me either. 90% of the perfumes I have last almost 24hrs. By the Fireplace lasts a very long time 🙂 @itsfi 

@Buootiful, most fragrances lasts on you for nearly 24 hours? Wow! 🤩 That’s awesome. 💕 The MM scents are big hits and misses for me, both in terms of longevity and how they actually smell on me. It just means it’s a really good idea for me to try to sample a scent first. 😉 

Oh man it’s so pretty @itsfi . So glad to get your take on it too, thank you. Sounds like you have a winning bespoke formula with what you had on! Very cool! I remember loving it for just a very wearable light scent. 

Ha @Sunnysmom! I was not expecting that all the scents would blend together, but of course they would- I absolutely should have known they might have, since they were all spritzed or applied close enough together. The JM Sakura Cherry Blossom might layer well with another JM scent; I didn't get a chance to try that; I actually hadn't expected to see the JM fragrance in the store when I went in. The bottle, with the cap and the lightly tinted frosted glass is very pretty. Sounds like there are 2 other re-promotes with similar packaging. 

Oh yum @itsfi , I bet this is pretty, have to go have a sniff! 

@Sunnysmom, if you’re able to put it to the smell test 😂, would love to know your take on it. I truly do not need another fragrance but this one does sound interesting. 

Will do @itsfi , because I clearly need another excuse to go shopping! 😳😭

@Sunnysmom @itsfi I saw this and need to go and smell it. 

Please take one for the team @Sunnysmom😂

I was scrolling through a promotional e-mail from Sephora and saw something that looked unexpected.  It brought me to a page for Intimate Care: Sexual Wellness and Feminine Care Products.

@greeneyedgirl107 @Oh yeah I saw that as well when I was scrolling through new brands! A bit odd, but they sell other self care products like supplements and I suppose it’s nice for anyone who lives with other people/their parents and is embarrassed about potentially obvious packaging 

@greeneyedgirl107 - I discovered that when looking at the new brands.  Not what I think Sephora should be selling.  Ranks down there with companies that give individual products unacceptable names.

Coming soon new refillable lips. 

ROSE INC Satin Lip Color Refillable Hydrating Lipstick Besotted 

8E81EB0B-58D4-42A7-9FBC-EBD9393E8C54.jpeg

In stock now regular and mini size 

Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Collagen-Boosting Elasti-Cream with Bio-Retinol and Squalane 8.1 oz / 240... 

Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Elasti-Cream with Collagen and Squalane 2.5 oz/ 75 mL 

925 Replies
testing