Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Anybody try these yet?! @ather ?! 

Summer Fridays Blush Balm Lip + Cheek Stick with Hyaluronic Acid 

IMG_9300.jpeg

I have the warm desert shade, before they changed the top of the bullet. I found it to be too sheer so i wasn't reaching for it

Good to know , thank you @aviscardi ! 😘

@Sunnysmom  The only Summer Fridays product I haven’t tried yet is Summer Fridays Soft Reset AHA Exfoliating Solution 3.4 oz/ 100 mL because it isn’t available in Canada because we have strict restrictions with acids! 

Interesting @ather ! 

@Sunnysmom  I have them all but the new one which is on its way!! I love them. I’ve become a huge fan of stick formulas because I find it so easy to swipe on. I love that they are so moisturizing and they can be sheer or built up! If you want to see swatches let me know! My fav is Summer Fridays Blush Balm Lip + Cheek Stick with Hyaluronic Acid Warm Desert  and Summer Fridays Blush Balm Lip + Cheek Stick with Hyaluronic Acid Pink Skies  but I have a feeling I will love dusty rose more! 

Of course you do @ather ! 😆 Love it! 🤗 Dusty Rose looks so good too! I’d love to see any swatches if you have a second thank you! I’m debating Pink Skies and Summer Fridays Blush Balm Lip + Cheek Stick with Hyaluronic Acid Heat Wave ! I’d love to see them before using my $100 reward on em! 🥰 Thank you! 😘😘

@Sunnysmom  Here’s all 4! I received Dusty Rose today!! 

IMG_0317.jpeg

 From bottom left Pink Skies, Heat wave, Warm Desert and Dusty rose! 

Also I should mention like any blush or for me I find sometimes they don’t stay all day. But they don’t stain my skin or cause any reactions to my skin!! 

@ather - Your swatches are so much prettier than how they look on the product page!  Very pretty! 💖💖💖

@Titian06  Thanks! I find product pages can differ because of their studio lighting! Or flash or many possible differences! 

You’re the best @ather ! 🥰 Thank you so much! Eeks now I think I want Dusty Rose vs the Pink! Do you agree if you had to pick between them? Same same for me regarding wear time. I’ve yet to find one that does last very long unless it’s more of a stain gel etc. I always use underneath another anyway so it looks wonderful! Thanks again! 😘🤗

On the app today

Sol de Janeiro Do Not Disturb Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro Bikini Season Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro When in Rio Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL 

Forgot about this one, but seeing it is for sensitive skin, may need to test it out

The Ordinary Glycolipid Cream Cleanser 5 oz / 150 ml 

@danielledanielle  Have you tested it out yet?

Haven't yet @ather , current cleanser is Hyper Skin Gentle Brightening Gel Cleanser with Mandelic Acid 5 oz / 150 mL and The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL + Sulwhasoo Gentle Cleansing Foam Hydrating Makeup Remover 6.76 oz/ 200 mL .

Ooh, isn't this luxe? 😍

Dior Dior Skin Mattifying Papers
https://www.sephora.com/product/dior-skin-mattifying-papers-P505332?skuId=2666014

Screenshot_20230429_222404_Sephora.jpg

Hourglass Voyeur Eyeshadow Sticks are now live.

IMG_7235.jpeg

testing