Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Westman Atelier The Eye Love You Limited Edition Eye Shadow, Eye Liner and Mascara Holiday Gift Set 

New eyeliners and shades in eye pods not showing yet. Forgive if someone posted! 

4FFD9EA5-739E-498D-B962-DCFD5AAD3C39.jpeg

14F5A5B2-8BF9-40AA-8BDE-66E08FF37A0C.jpeg

A4EAE0FA-ADD0-4C84-81CB-1630FAD878C7.jpeg

Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Sampler Set is live. I know a few people were asking about it. 

Thanks so much for the tag @danielledanielle. Did they just launch? I *thought* I saw them briefly late last week 🤷🏻‍♀️; I’ve been busy with work and haven’t been keeps my track of orders or packages but I thought I ordered one (after not being able to decide between a couple of colors) …. and now, I’m wondering if I placed an order for a different gloss and confused them. Ohhhh, Fi!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will have some time later this week to sort through some packages and my emails to see what I ordered. 😂  

P.S. why do I have this feeling that I’m going to discover things I forgot I purchased when I do some unboxing?!! 😝 

@itsfi, yeah, it was probably up, but I recently noticed, and then @CookieGirl1 confirmed it, so I was like....let me tell you, they are back, but it seems you knew, and then some 😂

Thank you so much for letting me know @danielledanielle. I had been checking online for a while last year and earlier this year.

Did you pick up any of these glosses? I hope they make their way in store at some point - I’d really like to swatch a couple of the shades. 

Not yet, @itsfi .  Just picked up other glosses (Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Smitten & Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer RIRI ), so trying to make me thoughtful purchases.

My eye is on Fashion Fair Lip Teasers Lip Gloss Supreme Brown and Fashion Fair Lip Teasers Lip Gloss Honey in Harlem 

The new Givenchy beauties are up! 

349DB89B-ACDC-42E5-B9D2-5188D614554A.jpeg7D32F0E5-C177-49C0-B695-F0BE2E0FC0AF.jpeg

Givenchy Prisme Libre Loose Setting and Finishing Powder - Limited Edition 

Givenchy Le Rouge Sheer Velvet Matte Lipstick - Limited Edition 16 Nude Boise - neutral beige infused with a powdery pink 

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Intense Silk Satin Matte Lipstick 

46D3D1C0-3FD0-463B-9C8C-6ABEA2A462B8.jpeg

 Sephora Favorites Advent Calendar 

For those interested, the LE Dior Cushion Powder just came online. Edited to add: Also several other LE sets and products, online only.

Dior millefiore LE cushion.png

itsfi_0-1664638077746.png

Crosspost - lots of holiday sets this morning !!! 

PAT McGRATH LABS Divine Blush + Glow Face Palette: Nude Venus 

Drunk Elephant Trunk 6.0 

Yves Saint Laurent Lip Icons Set 

Valentino Mini Rosso Lipstick Trio 

Givenchy Mini Le Rouge Couture Lipstick Set 

Armani Beauty Mini Lip Maestro Liquid Lipstick Set 

Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick Mini Set 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fuller Looking & Sculpted Lip Duo Kit Tease Satin Lipstick, Mini Baby Roses Lip Liner 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fluffy & Fuller Looking Brow Kit Medium Brown 

There's 4 different kits available for each.

I think I'm in the minority here but I'm not a big fan of the holiday palette this year. The color story just doesn't speak to me for some reason and I was wondering if PMG was going to come out with quads as well this year or not. The blush palettes are really pretty though.

Is anyone else freaking out over the Sephora Favourites holiday lip set!! 1 full sized Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and rare beauty gloss! Plus a few other travel sized lip products only for $58!! That’s insane value for $$5EBC2902-AA88-4183-B15E-6843184F1DE2.jpeg

It’s a terrific set I agree @gwynethkaukel ! Great for a few stocking stuffers and a few to keep! 😊

I agree, @gwynethkaukel!  This is a great set!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Elephant 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Butterfly 

page is up but not available to purchase yet 

@WinglessOne NARS Rising Star Cheek Palette 

E7EA5A00-17B9-4863-8F3C-10CB562E7383.jpeg

testing