Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Tiger 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Elephant 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked Face Palette Butterfly 

page is up but not available to purchase yet 

@WinglessOne NARS Rising Star Cheek Palette 

E7EA5A00-17B9-4863-8F3C-10CB562E7383.jpeg

Thanks for the tag, @SportyGirly125 ! If it's in stores during the F&F sale, I might pick it up then (after swatching a tester). 🙂 

Not really new, but for the upcoming Fall season, and has a glitch with the description @TeamBIC 

Sephora Favorites Fall Bestseller Mini Perfume Set :

It has a Redemption option for - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Valentino Voce Viva Intensa

but I only see the Regular Voce Viva. The Intensa version is not available for sale in the Travel size. Should we remove Intensa in the Redeem description?

Hi @Buootiful,

My apologies! It should be available in the near future 🙂 

Best regards,

Laurie 

New perfume sampler 

Sephora Favorites Holiday Perfume Sampler Set 

New Gucci blushes are on the site 

Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 

Lancôme Priming Serum 24 Hour Hydrating Solid Smoothing Primer 

new Lancôme - I wonder how this compares to the tatcha one! 

@Kim888  Hmm, I wonder if this replaces the Blur & Go Stick (I suspect Lancome discontinued it). Blur & Go was great at mattifying my oily zone without making it look very dry. I see Lancome says this new compact primer also mattifies, and I like that it's refillable. But I wish they hadn't loaded it with perfume & fragrance components. I'll have to check it out if I see it in a local Sephora or Ulta store. 

Anybody mention these yet? Look fun and glossy! Wonder how they will compare to the new similar Urban Decay. 

HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Atomic Shake Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick Rose Shine 

A686CC3B-5609-45F6-8DD6-6BA03075A75E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom ,

I think that I would love the pink shade!  💓

It does look pretty @tsavorite ! These felt gel like yet were lasting when I tested them. Very interesting. 

New Drunk Elephant Eye Cream - Sign up for notification

$60 - is this their third eye cream?  How many eye creams do I need, lol?  The correct answer: all of them!!

#https://www.sephora.com/product/ceramighty-af-eye-cream-with-ceramides-P501028?skuId=2593820&icid2=...

Drunk Elephant Ceramighty™ AF Eye Cream with Ceramides 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

oooh interesting @sarahshter ! I do love trying all their new products! but sadly I am allergic to their other two eye products so I'm not sure this will be for me. Maybe there will be a gwp at some point!

@Kim888 

I had terrible luck with their vitamin c eye cream too!  No issues with the Shaba but the vitamin c  one left my eyes red, flaky, and itchy.  Might be more to do with the vitamin c, but not taking a chance with that again!

For folks who missed out on Danessa Myricks Lightwork Vol. III palette, a mini version is now available! 

DMLightworks3mini.png

It’s obviously missing some shades from the original palette. Luckily, the included shades are the ones I was most interested in—eh, except Polaris, but we’ll see what I can do with it. (Why of course I ordered it, having kicked myself many times for not jumping on the original palette before it sold out. A gift card + 3rd party cash-back program helped me feel a bit better about the price tag.) 

Product page: Danessa Myricks Beauty Mini Lightwork Vol. III The Experience Eye & Face Palette 

I hope you like it, @WinglessOne !  I about choked when I saw the price! 🤑  Although I think these shades are very pretty, they are waaaay outside my comfort zone. 😄

@Titian06  I hope so, too! Some of the shades can be indy-duped for probably less money. But I’m interested in the formulas and I want to support this brand. 🙂

Also, come for one, but try them all: (Sorry if it's been posted elsewhere)

Sol de Janeiro Mini Cream Discovery Set 

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C Mango coming soon July 6th

2 Replies
testing