Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Forgive if already mentioned- new RMS Hydra Powder blushes, combo blush and highlighter in a Gel2Powder formula. If they’re as pretty as the little one in the holiday set I bet very flattering plus love the concept. Too many blushes again this year, sheesh! 

rms beauty "Re" Dimension Hydra Powder Blush French Rose 

AD5E5E4A-63C4-45A8-9917-BE66E518B7DE.jpeg

Love the cinnamon shade. Very curious as people start getting reviews in on how the shimmer appears on. I always think and fall back to CT as my comparison because they never built the way i wanted with too much shimmer added. 

@aviscardi so far very subtle and seems like great proportion of highlight to blush. Did you try one yet. I started with one and added! 

Oh good. No not yet i still have it in my wishlist tho. I went to swatch the new rare lipsticks and tinted moisturizer in store tho. I don’t think my store carries rms. 

I've been eyeing those since they were sneak-peeked a week or two ago, @Sunnysmom!  Other retailers also offer just the refill which is kind of a nice option.

Me too @CookieGirl1 been waiting! I looked for refills on Sephora as well, hope soon. 

@Sunnysmom I was so sad!  This morning I noticed the blushes were on sale at Nigel Beauty for only $14!  The shipping killed it, though--$12, which is a total bummer.

Whoa @CookieGirl1 ! That’s crazy! 😫 The one out here in Cal? I’ve been in, so fun!! 

@Sunnysmom I have no idea where they're located but I couldn't believe $12 shipping for something as tiny as a blush!!!  I guess they only use UPS :(.

Ooh grr @CookieGirl1 that stuff hits an aggravation button for me. I hate large shipping fees for tiny things. 😡😕

They look gorgeous! @Sunnysmom 

Oof yes @Ispend2much6 ! 

New SDJ mists are up Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa Tan Lines Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3 oz / 90 mL Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa Sea & Sol Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3 oz / 90 mL Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa Tropical Nights Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3 oz / 90 mL 

Yummy @Nahnom . Did you try one? Hope as nice as the stains! 

@Sunnysmom No I did not. I don't do lip oils. 

I really don’t either @Nahnom tho any I’ve received in sets have felt very nice at night ! 

@Sunnysmom OHHH ordering two tomorrow for sure. The red and the pink!

@Sunnysmom @CookieGirl1 @Titian06  I picked up two this weekend. These are super comfortable and brightly pigmented. Nice. But be warned while they are long lasting, they are not as lasting as some of the dryer formulas! 

@ChristalM thanks for the feedback!  I've read/watched a few reviews and I'd already decided that maybe I didn't need this after all (I'm kinda bummed, honestly).

8 Replies
testing