Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

It is @sister13 ! Now I’m really curious to smell it! 

I bought it! First impression, It’s like a very strong, apple-y, overly sweet, teen kind of scent, and yet I kind of like it, it’s still kind of fun in a cute mini spray! @Sunnysmom 

Oh wow good to know thanks @sister13 ! Think I’ll be passing then tho I loved the look of the lip of course! The bottle is so cute, could be a fun little giftie too I suppose. 

Ppl had been raving about Kayali. I need to check it out in the name of science @Sunnysmom 🤣😂

@blackkitty2014 I second this, for science... of course 😉

I’ve not heard anything nor sniffed @blackkitty2014 . That’s no good tho @CookieGirl1 ! 

@blackkitty2014 I've tried a few of them and I honestly haven't liked ANY of them 🙄.

O…O. Thanks for letting me know. That science project is now putting on hold @CookieGirl1 🌹

@blackkitty2014 The Kayali Apple has been the only one that I've actually enjoyed BUT if I didn't know that it was supposed to be a nice perfume I'd guess that it was just another $5 body mist.  The scent is a pretty basic apple and it doesn't have much longevity; it's fine but not worth the price tag IMO.  You're right, though, that a lot of people enjoy Kayali so I'm probably in the minority.

Noticed these today. Liquid eye shadows seem to really be the thing from so many lines these days. The Ilia lip wrap pot ( that’s hard to say!) is so good so the tube will be easy option. 

rms beauty Eyelights Cream Eyeshadow 

ILIA Lip Wrap Reviving Balm Lucid 

19489DB5-867C-444A-88C6-1738FDD491B0.jpeg

9FE6CB2D-F423-4946-809A-ADE91BEE4DF8.jpeg

@Sunnysmom   Pretty shades.  I looked at the models' images on the product page, and even on those young ladies it looks like this shadow might emphasize lines (love this word better than "wrinkles.")  Safe from temptation!

Agree @Ispend2much6 I did the same! Lol. These are so tricky that’s for sure. (Lisa E probably better tho I’m trying to also resist! Trinny pots give almost this same look too with prettiest shimmer and no emphasis if you haven’t tried em yet. No obvious sparkles. ) 🙂 

@Sunnysmom  Some day I really, really need to, especially as I suspect I have at least a sensitivity to CT's cream shadows.

Oh no @Ispend2much6  😕. You know tho I can’t wear those either. They make me itchy. And they’re so pretty too. Did you try these by Ilia? I have one and so far it’s ok as far as not giving me a reaction anyway. 
ILIA Liquid Powder Eye Shadow Tint 

@Sunnysmom. Never got a notification for this sorry!

I do have one of these. It's okay just like CT's appearance better. Thanks for mentioning it.

No worries @Ispend2much6 ! I’m not getting all either grr. Yes I think we discussed Ilia’s as you’d mentioned them to me originally I’m thinking! 🥰 I got the khaki one I think and I just like the fact that it doesn’t irritate. Agree on loving the looks of CT tho! 

I did a search for Lunar New Year, and Gucci Rouge à Lèvres Voile Sheer Lunar New Year Lipstick 203 Mildred Rosewood is gorgeous!

2128E4DA-FC54-45D0-8AFB-6D988E2F9B57.jpeg

Some others (weirdly, this is only letting me tag one product right now).

553883BA-BD93-41C0-BC3B-008CE6C16E39.jpeg

BF29B46B-FCF5-44D5-B1B5-49BE87C0DFA2.jpeg

Uh oh - sorry to hear about the tagging trouble @txcatx! We're going to look into this. Were the other products you were trying to tag not coming up in the results after typing the "#" symbol, or was the text editor not letting you tag more than one product at all? 

It'd also be great to know what platform you were using when you saw this issue (e.g., desktop / mobile web browser or the Sephora app) - we'll pass that information along to our vendor partners to help them dig in. 🙂 Thank you! 

@GeorginaBT I'm on the mobile site on an iPhone. When I tried to tag a second product, nothing appeared no matter what I typed that day, but things seem to be working now. Thanks!

Test:

HUDA BEAUTY Lunar New Year Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette 0.26 oz/ 7.5g 

What are these kits?! Sephora Favorites Lunar New Year Kit 

Sephora Favorites Lunar New Year Makeup Superstars 

Sephora Favorites Lunar New Year Kit 

Oh, that's good to hear @txcatx! It's always tricky dealing with bugs that pop up intermittently - happy that you're able to tag multiple products now. 🙂

It looks like those Lunar New Year Sephora Favorites kits are currently unavailable! As you probably saw when you did your search, you can browse Sephora's current Lunar New Year picks here: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/lunar-new-year. I'm with you - that Gucci lippie is a beautiful red. 😍

@txcatx Gorgeous Gucci limited edition... I'll have to see if I can spot them in Canada... I just went to check that I didn't have these shades.  The Gucci formula has become a favourite. Wish Sephora Canada and US would just carry the same dang things lol

testing