Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Product page is up but says coming soon

Tatcha The Silk Sunscreen Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 50 PA++++ with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

New Patrick Ta products on site but not available to purchase yet. 

PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo 

PATRICK TA Major Volume Plumping Lip Gloss 

Looks like hourglass dropped a new Primer Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL . I already thought the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer was blurring so I wonder how this will compare. This new one does say translucent and absorbs oil so maybe a more matte finsih?

I didn't realize that there was a new formulation of the Faracy Honey Potion mask until I saw this - 

New Farmacy Honey Mask.png

Farmacy Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask 

Natasha Denona Valentine's Makeup Set - Mini Eyeshadow Palette and Brush 

Ooh I'm excited for this, interested how the little brush performs, too. I'm a sucker for these mini pallets. 

@AMK721, this was the ND set you were interested in, yes? ⬆️

@itsfi  Yes yes yes! Thank you!

Returning Feb 1 for those waiting- WA Les Nudes. Besides the sign up notification etc.

Westman Atelier Lip Suede Lipstick Palette Les Rouges - hmm, won’t tag Les Nudes

BA5D3A66-8137-42F3-A045-119BB1B0EA4D.jpeg

Here are swatches of the Les Nudes palette.

194C5186-02F4-46A1-89B8-9177EFC8BCBE.jpeg

@Sunnysmom 

Thank you @itsfi ! You saved me from looking back to find your beauties! 😘 I know it’s probably not for me but I wish it was! Maybe the top wine but I’m hoping that’s not incentive to want to buy the whole darn thing! 😭

@Kim888, I picked up the mascara but have yet to try it. 

@ohheyitscindyk posted a promo code for a trial size version if anyone is interested in trying it out and has some other purchases to make too!

BE14378A-C732-4D81-8E85-57619061EAA3.jpeg

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-22/m-p/6070564/highlight/true#M115912

@itsfi I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on it! I can't remember which brand now, but this sort of happened before didn't it? Like a big brand had spin off of a smaller "clean beauty" one. I feel like it was tarte but I'm not sure. 

@Kim888, I think you might be right about another brand spinning off a new clean brand. I don't think it was Tarte though; my recollection with Tarte is that they reformulated certain of their products and introduced new products that are clean or meet the criteria to earn the "Clean at Sephora" seal; their Amazonian line of products are still available but are not "clean" / do not have the "Clean at Sephora" emblem attached to them. Not sure whether their plan is to continue with the Amazonian line as is, reformulate it, or discontinue it. 

Here comes more new spring lips! Curious about these. Cute set. 

KAYALI Eden Juicy Apple | 01 Mini Perfume and Lip Set 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Long-Wearing Matte & Satin Velvet Lipstick Royal Red 

C1BD4418-4A9D-40ED-8DD7-BFB78D97BC9E.jpeg

37397DE3-2300-4CAE-AE0E-6951256FAE1B.jpeg

That Huda set looks so nice @Sunnysmom 

@Sunnysmom That set looks very interesting. Two products I've been eyeing for a little bit now.

I’m for sure interested in the lip shade @QueenMarceline @PrettyPaint but now I’m curious about the scent as well. It’s a cute set! 

Cute Huda set! 💗💗💗 @Sunnysmom 

It is @sister13 ! Now I’m really curious to smell it! 

testing