Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

AGREED @missjeanie 

@danielledanielle I did find them on Gucci direct with free shipping all the time it seems... but I keep talking my self in and out of them.  I know that if it was Sephora I'd have them already lol.

@txcatx Gorgeous packaging on that Gucci lipstick. That Laura Mercier setting power has been my staple product for I'd say a solid 10+ years, I always love their limited edition packaging on that when it rolls out.

@QueenMarceline That's how I feel about the Givenchy powder! However, it takes forever to get through one of those boxes of powder, so I have to try to resist buying it in all of the pretty, limited edition packaging. 

@txcatx That givenchy power looks beautiful, I keep wanting to branch out and try others but one time my friend got me a kit with like a set of 3 huge LM powders and I think I still have one not even opened. 😂

That Gucci packaging is so hard to resist @txcatx! i love that formula !! 

@Kim888 Last thing I need is another lipstick, but between that formula and that packaging, I had to place an order! I ordered from Sephora to get a bunch of samples, but I love ordering from Gucci directly because each purchase comes with a tote bag if you choose the gift packaging option. But the thing I need even less than another lipstick is another tote bag!

@txcatx Tote bag you say.... I need this not.... but maybe now I'll order direct from Gucci Canada just to see how they pack it.  Thanks for the heads up.

@missjeanie The sizes vary--some people get bags the size of a wine bottle gift bag, but I ended up with this giant tote when I ordered just a nail polish! Added the nail polish and lipstick to the photo to show scale. Just choose the free gift wrap option when you order!

BE3F617C-F8A0-4914-9D54-9A41688D5270.jpeg

That's amazing, @txcatx ! 💖💖💖

@txcatx Ok that's quite the tote size for a nailpolish!  I'm gonna need to order just to see now what I get lol

@txcatx, Mildred Rosewood is a shade I've been wanting to pick up and it just keeps slipping my mind, so this lipstick will be a must! 💄

How cute are these! Forgive if you guys posted already?! 

Too Faced Too Femme Heart Core Lipstick Too Femme 

Too Faced Too Femme Blush Butterfly Babe 

Too Faced Too Femme Ethereal Eyeshadow Palette 

8E42420C-513D-455F-BCBE-53726304517D.jpeg634C0E21-7CAA-4E2F-B2C0-31B4229F087D.jpeg

@Sunnysmom These are so pretty! Love the heart in the lipstick 💄💋

Me too @Mellmars1185 ! 

@Sunnysmom they're definitely cute but after watching a couple of YouTube reviews on them I'm less than impressed.

Oh no really @CookieGirl1 ? I haven’t seen any yet. Bummer. 

@Sunnysmom That blush is so cute... I definitely do not need another blush but holy guacamole.

Same same same @QueenMarceline ! And if what @CookieGirl1 said then looks like we will escape “needing”these! 

@Sunnysmom @CookieGirl1 Yeah, I'm definitely trying to stay away from splurging "just because it's pretty". I even showed them to my s/o because of how cute they were and he said and I quote "and what's wrong with the 55 blushes you have?" 😂😁

@QueenMarceline   Been, and still am, there. 😂

2 Replies
testing