Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

New 5-pan Natasha Denona Mini Biba Palette coming soon - online tomorrow (Monday), in store January 7. 

8952D51E-DE41-4611-A2FC-E48004C1E3AC.png

@ElleElleG

Natasha Denona Mini Biba Eyeshadow Palette 

D863AD70-C12F-47DB-B663-BC36711EAE91.jpeg

TBH, I actually think it's a little irritating that Tatcha doesn't disclose the percentage of AHA in the formula and that's the primary factor that makes me lose interest.

@CookieGirl1 100% agree with you!  I don't like this when other brands do it either especially if you ask them directly and are given the vague answer of "it's a blend of other powerful ingredients." 

@niki172 - Or the answer that "it's proprietary"!  😝

@Titian06 ooh, I HATE that.  DDG does that.

@Titian06 exactly!!!

@makeitup305, I picked up the travel spray of Ellis Brooklyn Apres. Not really sure I needed to do that - I'm definitely not lacking in the fragrance department at the moment. 😂 I think the description of it being "a celebration of the wintry outdoors" got me. 

I would also love to know your thoughts on the EB Apres @itsfi !

I'll definitely keep you posted @faeriegirl

This one intrigued me too @itsfi . And why not smell like a yummy candle! 😊

Haha @Sunnysmom! There are definitely worse things to smell like than a yummy candle. 😂 Will keep you posted on how close to a "celebration of the wintry outdoors" I end up smelling like.

@itsfi - I'd like to know too what you think. 🤞

@Titian06, I’ll let you know. The tracking says it should arrive early next week but I’ll just plan on seeing it at the end of next week or the week after, as there may be delays. 

@itsfi I'm also super curious about this perfume!! I like the idea of all the warm notes, but wonder how prevelant the juniper is. 

Me too @haleyvvvv! I’m not a huge fan of juniper but I was intrigued enough by the warmer notes and how it might mix with the juniper to give it a try. 

@itsfi Let me know what you think. It sounds like a candle scent not a perfume to me lol

@makeitup305, it does, doesn’t it? 😂 If it ends up smelling like it sounds on me, I’ll be a walking candle. Hahaha! 

@GG84 called it!  K18 incoming December 21st! 

5DB6907A-BE05-48A4-8FE6-8AAFD640EBB8.jpeg

i am super curious about this and will definitely be reading everyone’s thoughts on the K18 thread! https://community.sephora.com/t5/Best-Hair-Ever/K18-Leave-In-Molecular-Repair-Hair-Mask/m-p/6013092

@Kim888 

you may be surprised to learn there’s a whole secret world of hairdresser exclusive groups on FB (cats out of the bag!) where we learn about product drops, new launches etc before the general public. I let something slip before and a mod asked me to delete it, but no mod stopped this one 🤷🏼‍♀️ Lol 

1 Reply
testing