Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Ohhhhhh thank you so so so so much!!! @SportyGirly125 

OMG - A candle discovery set! 

Sephora Favorites Mini Candle Discovery Set 

OH! Thank you so much for finding this one, @Kim888!  I love the idea and hope we'll see some more of these going forward!

some awesome looking  first access drops this morning !!!!  Including the DE trunk for anyone who is interested ! 

i am super excited Westman is doing a mini holiday set ! 

3A7D252E-F513-4E40-AD06-4CBB1A8F8EDB.jpeg

6B3A97A1-59D8-4A96-A66C-D7C1225AC274.jpeg

@Kim888 Ooo is this app exclusive? I keep seeing the Rouge First Access banner on my web browser, but when I click it, it says 0 results 🤔 

Also, I agree I wasn’t expecting westman atelier to create a set, very cool! And the givenchy lippies look good too 😍

@Guessgal @I’m not sure but I was looking at it on the app! 

I have a question (and a bit of a confession) so I found the Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eyes are Forever Instant Eye Palette is now available and I do not own any CT eyeshadow palettes (horrifying I know). Anyways is this a must have palette? I saw where people are saying that this is a pretty good palette, but I pretty much have these eyeshadow shades somewhere I'm sure. The only thing that gives me pause is the formula. If it's out of this world good then maybe it's something I need?? Any suggestions would be appreciated - thank you!

@niki172 I know I'm a few weeks late to the conversation but I'll add my 2 cents as a fellow eyeshadow hoarder: I don't like the color stories.  I have one of the holiday palettes from like 2019 I think?  And I have the pillow talk palette -- the long bar of like 12 shadows, not the quads; and I have the mini nude palette, and these two palettes are way too pink-orange for my tastes.  Maybe they look better on a fairer skin tone with more cool undertones?  Her eyeshadows are just so-so like everyone else commented already.  The only eyeshadow she has that gets me going is the light shimmer color in her "Look in a palette" in the smokey eyes color.  I love that shadow for the inner eye highlight.  But other than that none of her eyeshadows are memorable.  

@niki172 Don't buy it.  I had a holiday palette from her a couple of years ago and although the packaging was nice I never really reached for it.  If you are used to ND and PMG quality then you will not like CT shadows that much in my opinion.  Her shadows are good but not great.

Thank you @SportyGirly125 I do have an abundance of PMG and ND so that was where my hesitation lay. I will forgo the palette then and look at other things to possibly pick up from the sale. My wallet and I thank you profusely 💜.

@niki172 I second @SportyGirly125 - I love CT but eyeshadow isn't really their strong suit. It's all fine, but when you compare the quality for the same price with other brands, it's not quite there. I will say the eyeshadow is the newest look in a face palette was totally better than the older ones so A for effort haha 

Thanks so much @Kim888 . It's been removed from my shopping bag, but I do have my eye on that new cryo mask of hers.

@niki172 @I’m trying so hard to resist that but it’s so cool looking! You’ll have to let me know when you think if you get it! 

@Kim888 @I picked up the cryo mask yesterday. should get it next week. 

@Kim888 The CT mask is good.  I first wore it for 5 minutes because I was in a hurry.  I liked how my skin looked and felt after.  I wouldn't buy it at full price but wait for the sale.  I could see myself using it more especially after a long day.

@SportyGirly125 thank you for the review ! I bet it would feel so good after the beach or something!

nice @SportyGirly125 ! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it !

@Kim888 I am going to get it in the next day or so.  I will keep you posted.

In case anyone missed these like I did: there's new Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks.  LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Peppermint LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap 

What flavors would you like to see Laneige come up with next?

Chai latte? mmm so yummy

9 Replies
testing