Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Love the new peppermint, but missed on the peach iced tea…hoping they will come back with the full size…🤞. Also gourmand options…

Thanks @makeitup305!!

@honeyfluffinz LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Peach Iced Tea is back in stock

@honeyfluffinz I'd also like to see nectarine.

@greeneyedgirl107, I would like to see lychee, or hibiscus, or as @ragdoll4mom mentioned, banana. They released a LE peach black tea flavor earlier but I wouldn’t mind seeing just a peach flavored one as well. 

I did see on an AB online retailer site mini versions of a chocolate and a caramel flavored lip mask, so I think those two flavors may be next to be released, unless they became available previously and I missed them. 

@Shosh85 @missjeanie 

@itsfi I was also thinking something like caramel or toffee or brown sugar!

@greeneyedgirl107, I would love all 3 of those flavors! ♥️

I would like to see banana

🙋🏻‍♀️ I missed it @greeneyedgirl107 thank you! I love mint! 

Looks like the Sephora Collection holiday treats have arrived. These make great gifts / stocking stuffers! 🎁 The packaging on these are super cute! 😍

589532CA-C200-467C-A5CC-38C65C823C94.jpeg

486D743E-B256-4BA9-9060-1A345F0F762C.jpeg

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Mango Hand Mask 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Holiday Coconut Foot Mask 

These are so cute!

The new A Bader serum and eye cream are up now. So the original cream used to say was a combo serum/ moisturizer. Is this one just an uber serum then or has the original changed I wonder. 😊 Anybody know? @curlychiquita ? That’s what I loved about the original if 2 in one and for the $. 😊

Augustinus Bader The Refillable Serum with TFC8® 1 oz / 30 mL 

Augustinus Bader The Eye Cream with TFC8® 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

@Sunnysmom I'm probably not going to get it, but I'll tell you why. It's not because I think that it will be a bad product. I'm sure it's going to be extremely effective. But I've found my magic formula with Skinmedica's TNS Advanced Serum + the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream with TFC8® Face Moisturizer 1 oz/ 30 mL .  I've noticed a big difference in the plumpness of my skin. I had a tendency to look guant and I'm developing a jowl (genetic).  My husband even mentioned how much younger I've looked in the last year.

@curlychiquita thanks for your review on the SkinMedica!  I've wanted to try the TNS Serum forever but haven't been able to swallow the price (yet!).  It's nice to hear from someone that I trust that it really DOES work well.

@CookieGirl1 I only use it once a day and it still works!

@curlychiquita   I'll have to look into the Skinmedica.  You were the one who told me about Kiehl's olive oil mask, so I trust your judgment.

I have a couple of sample tubes of The Rich Cream.  Every time I've used it, I wake up with a thick coating of grease on top of my skin, and more wrinkly, dry skin than with anything else I've used.  What am I doing wrong?

I just used it last night, with nothing else, just to see, and same results.

@Ispend2much6 , @Sunnysmom , I own both the regular cream and the rich cream.  I do love both.  @Ispend2much6 I doubt you're doing anything wrong! The Rich Cream has a lot of oils in it and your skin may not need them.

@curlychiquita  @Sunnysmom  Well glad I'm not alone.  Funny thing is, I usually can use straight oils, like the Biossance Rose Oil.  Oh well, it's not like I'm hurting for products to use. 😂

Thanks!

I’ll just interject fast on the Rich Creme @Ispend2much6 . I find it a bit too much as well but I do just a tiny bit at night and press it into my skin. I’m sure you do as well.  Even though I’m quite dry I prefer the regular creme which really surprised me.  I really thought I would go for the other. It’s great it works so well for you @curlychiquita ! 

Update- I reached out for info and was told the new serum is intended to those who are layering other serums under their cream which reduces the efficacy of the TFC8.
And that it would be an added benefit but not necessarily needed if using the AB creams. 😊
 @curlychiquita that’s wonderful. I love when you find any magic formula and that it’s proving so effective for you too. 🥰

I am still working to find mine. I wouldn’t mind trying a sample of it but so far I may be loving UBeauty serum or Sulwhasoo. I had wondered if it was truly enough to be combined and I’m guessing nope tho I do love the AB creams when used with other serums. Ah the dreaded jowls. I have littles too. 😕 I will def check out the Skinmedica! But your lovely face looks perfect to me! 🥰
Thanks for your thoughts! 🤗

This is up on the app.  

800EBC87-5FC8-4FAA-B68A-2DAA550A7E7F.jpeg

8 Replies
testing