Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@SportyGirly125,

The Hourglass Palette is available to purchase online at Sephora now.

@tsavorite @Thank you. I forgot to update my comment after I posted the images below 2 hours ago. 

A347D775-9ACF-48BA-A470-CBA7A9E2C798.jpeg

9EBB8398-236A-437C-B8C3-29A9DADD3623.jpeg

2E643C14-A083-42EC-BCD0-BC60456200C7.jpeg

548EF45F-914E-4A44-897E-C9947D6B4751.jpeg

The SF clean set is definitely calling to me, I'm just waiting for a good GWP or the sale. The SF lippie set also looks good but I don't *need* more lippies.

The Hourglass is also definitely tempting. So is the Rare Beauty but it might already be OOS in Canada. 

@SportyGirly125 The Sephora lip set might go on my list except I'm not a fan of the Nars lip pencils 🤔 Rare Beauty and Dae sets are also tempting me! 😍

Thx @SportyGirly125 …. The holiday pretties are out to get us. I want the Hourglass palette 😘

@blackkitty2014 @Guessgal I have the Nars and Hourglass palette on my love list so far. 

The banner is showing on desktop as well, but there is nothing there either when you try to click through. I tried going thru the Rouge only tab as well that's located under the "New" header and hit a wall as well. I'm curious to see what kind of goodies they have in store!

@niki172 it shows up now

I just told myself no more blenders. I see this and I feel attacked.

Screenshot_20210914-181642~2.png

@danielledanielle you are too precious!! 

@danielledanielle  That's super cute! 🍦

Haha you are not alone! The ice cream cone stand is just so adorable. It’s totally sitting in my basket ready for check out right now …. 😆

24 hour early access through app: 

App access.jpeg

@itsfi It seems to be not available on the app in Canada!!! 😞

Anyone have any luck?

What?!! 😲 Oh no @ChristalM! After seeing your post, I went to try adding it to my cart and it worked. I don’t know why it isn’t letting you add it. 

@itsfi I guess, as usual for Canada, they have not yet got it available.

@ChristalM, that’s not right. I’m so sorry. 

Are shipping costs crazy high if you preorder through the ND site directly? 

@itsfi Honestly I am not sure! I will wait for Sephora, whenever that might be. I usually get my order next day or two so I am spoiled that way for shipping! LOL. It is ok. Just grumpy 🙂

Nah! You’re not grumpy at all @ChristalM

I went back to look at the page for early access and there’s nothing that says that early access is exclusive to the US. Maybe there’s a glitch with the app? I want to ask whether customer service might be able to help but I don’t want to point you down a path that may take up more time than it’s worth. Hmmm… 🤔 

I think I ignored the announcement the other day about this, because it is the original foundation in a mini, but now I'm all for it now that I see it 😯 😂

Screenshot_20210901-104148.png

1 Reply
testing