Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@lmaster @eshoe @itsfi Dropping today at 9am pst for Rouge members first

Sephora Favorites LUXE—The Elevated-Essentials Collection 

@SportyGirly125, thank you for the tag! I just saw your post; sorry for the delayed response. The box looks fun; is it bad that I have all of the products already, some full sized and some repurchased? 😆 

@itsfi Same. I didn’t pick it up. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125, lots in here I could use (and already love) so I plan to pick this one up!

@SportyGirly125 thanks for the tag!!

Ooohh thanks @SportyGirly125 for putting this out there. Lots has been going on with me recently and I didn't know this was going to drop. I'm really excited for this box especially since a lot of the things that they are including (example the YSL lippie) are different than what they usually put in there.

PMG

Screenshot_20210819-174410.png

Artistry Pen is live

OK so I am not into eyeshadow but for those of you that are this product looked easy to use , something more akin to a glitter glue. Babs beauty just posted a trying new makeup today where she used this and while it intensified the color slightly it worked mostly to get less fall out from her toppers as well.  

Did you try this @danielledanielle ? Curious about it! 

Heh, not yet.  I got it this week, I have it in mind to use it when Venus in fleur's because the astral shade is pretty messy @@Sunnysmom 

Oh that’s a good idea @danielledanielle , will be good to hear your thoughts on it when you try it. Seems smart! 

@Sunnysmom, it did work well with the astral.  It's basically primer.  I don't think it made shadows "pop" but I certainly noticed less fallout.  It's also a clicky pen, works like jouer's concealer pen.  I don't like that when you put it over shadow, the shadow gets all over the pen.  So I just apply it to the brush and then dip the shadow in.

Thanks for the helpful info @danielledanielle @ChristalM , not sure that it’s a must for me yet especially with the click pen feature but I’m thinking on it! 🤗

agreed! I love the product! Although I hate the click up format. BUT it does amazing things to stop the glitter fall out!

24 hour early access through Sephora app: 

BFB459AD-96DE-46D5-A707-C56FC4A88A36.png

@Shosh85 @lmaster @missjeanie @danielledanielle @CookieGirl1 @Kim888 @eshoe @quspork 

@itsfi @I want to be excited… but I’m skeptical. I’d thing going to be another Bite lip mask that doesn’t live up to its predecessor after being vegan-ized? Hmmmm…. I do go through hair masks.

@missjeanie, that makes sense. Reformulations don’t always work for the better, do they? I looove the original 💛🍯 and will see how this new 🍎🍯 version compares to it. I know @Shosh85 picked up the new one and am interested in her take on it as well as others who may try it. 

@itsfi @missjeanie  I was gonna wait until I heard reviews on it or until I could go to a store and smell it first, but I'm impatient. 😅 I really loved the original, so I'm super interested to see how this one compares! 

@Shosh85 @I can’t wait to hear your thoughts!!! 

@Kim888  Will definitely let you know!!

Same @Shosh85, same. 🤣 I had a good chuckle at the impatient comment. Who us?! 😳 @missjeanie 

5 Replies
testing