Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Just chiming in quickly to say that these Benefit balms are really nice , I love the ones I got! I think you’d like them @itsfi . @Ispend2much6  

Thanks @Sunnysmom. The lip balms do look good. 😍 I have a soft spot for Benefit, with them starting out and still being headquartered in the city. I was interested in the lippies when I first received an email about them and that was helped when I saw swatches you, @lmaster and @Ispend2much6 posted. There was a red you posted that I thought about picking up for a split second. I know! I was surprised too, 😂 but the formula on the lip balm seems like it's something that can be sheer or built up, depending on preference. We'll see about the red shade. I'll likely pick up at least one, but probably not for a while. I'm having fun shopping my stash and, well, my stash is going to have more inventory soon as the Memorial Day sale hauls start trickling in. There's also the Lisa Eldridge beauties, so I have plenty of lippies to keep me busy. 

Oh wow @itsfi that’s right! I kind of forgot the HQ! 😊 The swatches are all so fun and different , and so helpful to see! Oooh red!! I love that!! You’ll be in the club before you know it 😉 lol no I know you have some. 🥰

Uuughhh, I kinda wish I hadn't use my rouge reward already 😂🥲

Screenshot_20210603-085239.png

@danielledanielle  Did you end up getting it?? It’s so beautiful 😍 

@danielledanielle @I’m going to use my 500 points to get it in store today for a little cheaper. I already bought 2 of the liners last night. 

New GA lip is up as is the Ilia that @CookieGirl1 had mentioned was coming earlier. 

E18D895E-8308-4659-A82C-6211CFDC06BC.jpegAED7B8A5-F148-4B8C-9D97-E91E6D1F3D72.jpeg

@itsfi @Ispend2much6 

Armani Beauty Lip Power Long Lasting Lipstick 404 Tempting 

ILIA Balmy Tint Hydrating Lip Balm Wanderlust 

@Sunnysmom   Darn it; I used my $10 credit on the Viseart Tryst palette on sale.  I guess I can't complain, but...

That was a good use of it tho @Ispend2much6 ! And I know how much you like them too. I have just one and it’s so nice. I can see why you do! I’m sure there’ll be a perfect opportunity to get one from somewhere. 😉😘

@Sunnysmom  Fatale and Desire are OOS already???

Wow isn’t that something @Ispend2much6 ! Maybe holding more inventory for tomorrow ?! If not whoa. Checking Nordies right now too. Nope not yet unless just not on site yet. 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’40 Bom Dia Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3 oz/ 90 mL 

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Refreshing Dry Shampoo 4 oz/ 113 g 

Sol de Janeiro Rio Deo Aluminum-Free Deodorant 2 oz/ 57 g 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Natural And Polished Deluxe Brow Set 

This is pretty nice, if you regularly use two of these products, the other two are practically bonuses

Saw this on Instagram.  @eshoe @lmaster @faeriegirl @ather @Titian06 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Targeted Wrinkle Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL 

@lnum @eshoe @itsfi  @ather @faeriegirl @lmaster @Titian06  I bought this during the sale; I'll have to dig it out and try it and report back.

EDIT:  I hope that editing my comment re-tags everyone!  I used the serum today.  It's a milky white color, has some viscosity to it.  It has a very, very faint herbal/citrus scent; I had to stick my nose in it to smell it, and there wasn't any scent when I wore it.

It gave my skin a little bit of a glow; I can't tell if there are luminizers in it by the ingredients; maybe someone else can tell.

It took a couple of hours for my skin to totally absorb it, which lessened the glow a little. 

My face is a tiny bit pink (although that may be due to the consumption of copious amounts of caffeine,) and it does feel a little firmer- could the various polymers in this make that happen?  I would not say this is a moisturizing serum, although it does make my skin feel smooth to the touch and a bit tighter.

No stinging at all, I'm happy to say, and my skin is very sensitive and dry.

@Ispend2much6 Thank you for the report!

@Ispend2much6 oh fabulous!! Thanks 😊

Thank you @Ispend2much6!

@Ispend2much6 @lnum I added it to my loves after hearing about it here and now Sephora reminds me that I have looked at it and wondering, do I need it now😄

@eshoe depends how many serums are on your priority list. I’ve got at least 3-4 at this point I don’t think I’ve even opened! 😅

@lnum I am about ready, I have three FS that each about 1/2 full or less, which are used to address specific needs/concerns. So I think it would be a good place to start.

1 Reply
testing