Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

I’ve never heard of this line @itsfi , they look yummy! 

@Sunnysmom, it's by Jackie Aina (a YT'er). She sold them directly on her site before this partnership with Sephora. The throw on her candles, both cold and when lit, are good.

Nice @itsfi , I’ll have to go have a sniff soon! 

@itsfi Thank you for the update!  I've ordered a few of her candles directly from her site and enjoyed the scents I chose.

@tjffc, you're very welcome. I was excited to see that Sephora would be carrying her line. Which of her candle scents have you tried? I'm very curious about a few candles. The descriptions on them get me every time. 😁

@itsfi I've tried Phero-Moans and Heartbreaker.    I am a candle lover and enjoyed them both.

Yes to loving candles @tjffc💖 I had at least one candle burning most of the day during the lockdown. Fragrance provided a nice comfort. Ooh, I looked up the notes in both of those scents and they sound so good! 

@itsfi, I saw this on the app today and was very surprised! I didn't even know Sephora sold candles. 

@FullCoverageBB, Sephora carries some wonderfully scented candles! I've enjoyed the ones I've picked up from Voluspa, Nest and Overose to name a few. Sephora also has its own line of candles; I've only tried one and it was okay - the throw / scent on it wasn't as strong as I would have liked, but it could have just been that particular candle. I usually purchase them during the spring or fall sales, or if I spot a Voluspa or Nest candle in the sale section, and I'm fast enough to get to it before it sells out. 😉

Are there certain scents you prefer or find yourself picking up more? Florals? Fresh scent? Citrusy? Fruity? Woodsy? Herbal?

@itsfi, Wow, I never knew that! I do love some floral scented candles. 

@itsfi I got the discovery set and the matcha!!! 🙌

I picked up the discovery set too @lmaster! Haul twinsies! 👯‍♀️ Looked up some of the scents and they sound good! 😍

Perfect candles for the fall!!! @itsfi 

Agree @lmaster! Pumpkin? Coffee? Spices? Nuts? Ohhhh yeaaaah! 😍

@itsfi Fall is my favorite season.  Pumpkin and all the fall scents are just amazing.  Bath and Body Works have been selling their fall scents for a few weeks now.  They have some of their summer scents on sale for 75% off.  I was able to pick up several of the 3-wick candles for $6.12 a piece which is just perfect!

Awesome deal on the B&BW candles @tjffc! 😍 Love fall; my favorite season as well! Yes to pumpkin and fall scents!! 

IDK why this is calling to me. Maybe because it looks like a Chanel eyeshadow quad 😅. SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Multi-Tasking Baked Face Palette Enchant 

sep.png

@niki172 - It's calling to me too.  I think because they are colors I would use.  I put it on my Loves list.  💖

@Titian06 @niki172, same. My head tells me I don’t need it, but my eyes keep staring at it. 😂 

Rephyr's eyelash curler is available!  It's $16 and they throw in three replacement pads at checkout (you have to add them to cart at that time.)  They also have a new eye bundle, which includes brushes 26-29, for $52.

Screenshot_2021-06-05 rephr - concept store.pngScreenshot_2021-06-05 rephr - concept store(1).png

@Ispend2much6, I received the email as well. Did you end up picking up the eyelash curler, or other brushes?

6 Replies
testing