Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@eshoe Sweet! Hope it works for you. 

@lnum this one SEPHORA COLLECTION Targeted Dark Spots Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL sounds promising too, but now that I have read @Ispend2much6’s description, the SEPHORA COLLECTION Targeted Wrinkle Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL is in the basket!

@eshoe  Remember to save your purchase for June 13th and 14th so you can earn 4x points on Sephora Collection purchases!

Thank you @Ispend2much6! I have 26 days to go before my no-buy is over...and of course, I have never seen so many great point multipliers in there meantime!

@eshoeMaybe it's a sign? 🙂

Ha @Ispend2much6! this will be an easy buy, I think😉 I hope to hear about someone else’s experience, but I will happily be a first-run if no one has by end of summer!

@Ispend2much6 ,very interested in hearing your thoughts!! I will try anything to minimize my wrinkles 

Thank you, @lnum - checking this out now!

eta: ooooh bakuchiol! It’s helpful to see the percentage listed as well (1%) @itsfi in case you haven’t seen this yet.

Thank you for the tag @eshoe. This serum looks interesting. I like the short ingredients list and that bakuchiol is in the top half of it. Agree that it's nice to see the percentage of the key active ingredient, bakuchiol, listed here. 👍 I know you've been testing different bakuchiol products; are you thinking of picking up this serum?

from Sephora product page:

Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Bakuchiol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol

Yes, the full disclosure is a bonus, @itsfi! I have added it to my loves and plan to try in a couple of months. Should be ready for a new serum at that point. I wonder if the rosemary lends any scent to it🤔

Thanks, @lnum !  This sounds nice; added to my Loves list!

Ohhhh sweet!!! Thank you @lnum 🙌

@lnum  Oooo this looks interesting!!! I may need to order it. 

I will have to add this to my list @lnum !

I saw the Saie Van today! Going the wrong way obviously because it wasn’t headed towards my home☺️

D68566D3-7909-419B-B269-ACAD564D921F.jpeg

(and also obviously this photo is not mine because it was on the wrong way of the freeway 😂).

Of course these would be available after the sale Westman Atelier Squeaky Clean Liquid Lip Hydrating Lip Balm 

@SportyGirly125 I tried to snag this while the sale was still going on and boo sadly no dice. I'll just wait for a good promo to come along I guess. They look so juicy!

@niki172 @I tried too before it hit midnight but it didn’t work. 

Just spotted this SEPHORA COLLECTION Eye Love Bloom Eyeshadow Palette .  Many of them look pretty, and for 30% off RN, they're so tempting!

D95E2BFE-B1F6-4A0A-B058-B71FE60968FD.jpeg

2C5C51DE-26CA-4E2D-ABE1-63DD9EEEBE91.jpeg

7AF2F37D-FC35-4A93-930D-A48CF3181776.jpeg

 Mugler Alien Mother's Day Gift Set 

Mugler Angel Mother's Day Gift Set 

I feel like the bottle designs are a big part of the appeal to the TM frags so I love how detailed they made the boxes for this set too! Definitely the type of packaging you wanna savor and display on your vanity or dresser for a while. (I hoard packaging to use in mixed media collages so I would probably keep it regardless, but...😝)

1 Reply
testing