Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@danielledanielle Anybody have opinions on the ingredients list for the Belif Vitamin C? I tried the aloe Vera version last year and loved it. Generally love aqua bomb and use it every night. I just picked up a new jar not realizing this viramin c version existed and was released!

@lnum I caved and got it.  I'm finishing up the moisturizing cream, so I'll give it a go pretty soon

Found by @treestar86 

BBF747D9-08AD-4CC0-A9A9-027D1038C64C.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 thank you, I wanted to post this somewhere else before but wasnt sure where...there should be an SDJ thread!!

@treestar86 I just started a SDJ thread for you Sol de Janeiro Thread I just need to update the group it's in to brand loyal.

@SportyGirly125 thank you!!

@SportyGirly125 I saw this on Instagram this morning!  Do I 'need' it, no... but would my mental health appreciate the mini mind vacation the scent gives me every time I apply?  Sure would!

@missjeanie Ive never even tried this lol, but when I saw the size I thought the same thing, lol... I like the coconut one though, I wish theyd have a bigger size of that and their other products.

I'm a big fan of the BumBum scent @treestar86 , I tried out the coco but it wasn't for me.  I was one of the ones who smelled the popcorn lol.  I'm curious to try out the new Bom Da Bright in the sale as well. 

@missjeanie I got a mini of the bom dia when it was a promo code recently...I really liked it, I wish theyd have the spray and other items, cuz I'd get the set of the minis if they had them like they do w/the coco and bum bum.

I've also been wanting to try to new '71 spray, it looks so good...but they only have the small size. 😩 I hope they get a bigger one soon. 

also, they did reformulate the coco one, I'm not sure which one I got tho...lol. 

I'm sure they'll be coming out with more items in the line soon @treestar86 , it seems to me they do one signature product then come out with others shortly after. 

@missjeanie I hope so!! it would be nice to have sets for all the items. the only thing I've actually purchased was the glow oil (smells sooo good - I believe its the same scent as bum bum?), so I was looking at the mini sets bc Ive been wanting to try the sprays...so it would be nice if they had sets of the bom dia and '71 as well. 🤗

The '71 is nice I find its a bit more rich than the scent on the BumBum.  The Brazilian Crush and the perfume all have the same scent as the BumBum, its the Ceriosa '62. The '71 to me reminds me more of baked cookies lol @treestar86 

@missjeanie yes thats what I was trying to figure out before about the scents lol, kinda confusing cuz they all have different names...but the oil says '62, so I think its the same... 🤗

ahh, the '71 sounds right up my alley then lol... 😊

Good to know @SportyGirly125 , I'll grab a small one and see, maybe it'll be more of a summer one for me.  

Too Faced Teddy Bare It All Eye Shadow Palette 

4 Replies
testing