Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@greeneyedgirl107, it was fun to gift these bath and body products! ♥️ Did you have a favorite scent from this line back in the day?

I remember some of the packaging that you mentioned; I can’t seem to remember stickers Sephora around the time these shower gels were around. This will be on my mind all weekend and possibly longer ... 🧐 🤔 

Those look yummy @itsfi ! What a fun memory! 

They do, don't they @Sunnysmom!  

I just remember being completely mesmerized by all the products in the store. 😍 

I so get that @itsfi ! 🥰I remember the first time I went into a NYC store, probably 5th Avenue and I about went splat!! Happiness overload! 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

Awww!!! Such good memories @Sunnysmom! ♥️ I keep picturing in my head what the display looked like, with all the different color bottles lined up, the decor of the store, the stairs to the left leading to the second floor ... I remember thinking “there’s another floor?!!!!” 😍

I only remember that the NYC stores that I have frequented having a single floor open to the public @itsfi @Sunnysmom. I do remember the display of the multi colored bottles.

This was early 90s I think @Loretta55 ?! When I went to my first stores. It was makeup on first floor and perfume and skincare maybe on upper? Is that correct maybe? Been so long since that first trip! ( Used to go in early for work so I could shop on the weekends 🤦🏻‍♀️! So fun! )

I only shopped at 2 NYC stores @Sunnysmom . The 2 stores are the Lexington Ave & 59th Street and Madison Avenue and 42nd Street. Neither of those stores have an upper level.

I understand @Loretta55 🥰. Pretty sure I was in the Fifth Ave one 🙂 

I may have once been in the Fifth Avenue store @Sunnysmom but I can’t remember. I have not been to NYC since Christmas season 2018. I always stop at Serendipity 3 for a frozen hot chocolate when I am in the neighborhood of the Lexington Avenue location. 

Yup it’s been a few years for me also @Loretta55 . Lucky folks who live there! Oh that frozen chocolate! I’ve had it too. Yummy!! 

@Sunnysmom This whole conversation has me pretty nostalgic and I do live here! 🥰

Aww so lucky @lnum ! I’m coming to visit you!🤗 So many great memories for those of us who can visit and work there once in awhile! Love your city! ( no 1 fav the old Balthazar Sunday night 😋). 

Exactly @itsfi !! Me too!! 😂 I  looked up and figured I would just have to stay overnight! 😬 Some people have other sentimental memories and people like us have makeup sentimental memories 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Sunnysmom, it’s good to have people who understand!! 🤗

New Sephora Favorites SPF set! It's limited edition and these tend to go quickly . . . 

itsfi_0-1616549853036.png

Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit 

Not sure if this has already been posted (sorry if it has) but Drunk Elephant Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum with Lactic Acid 1.0 oz/ 30 mL  launches online on 3/23 and will be in store on 4/2

niceeee !

LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g 

Product page is up. Will be available 3/23 at 9am pst

I just ordered the new Tatcha The Silk Powder Protective Setting Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g  and can’t wait to try it out! I believe today it is available for rouge only then will be available to everyone tomorrow! 

I am also SUPER excited Sephora now carries Paula’s choice! 

Looks like Sephora has a new BHA product, SEPHORA COLLECTION Pores Target Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL .  I like the 6% BHA, because I don't think I've seen that amount before.  I *hope* Sephora will make a 12% or even 15% BHA in the future.  (Minus the fragrance!)

testing