Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@Kim888 , same!  I have always wanted to try Westman Atelier products, but they're only available at a few retailers.  And given how pricey their line is, I have been waiting for a good deal or for the brand to arrive at a retailer with a competitive rewards program.  I have my eye on their blush sticks!  🙂

This is great news @MlleCC! 😍 Thanks so much for letting us know! 

@Sunnysmom @curlychiquita 

Oh wow thank you @itsfi @MlleCC !  😘Such exciting news for sure! I just ordered the new blush stick in Berry this week, excited to see the newest color. Her products are just wonderful. Wondering if lip suedes will be released in singles soon. She made some cryptic comments earlier. They feel so good. Compact is nice and I use it but I’d rather have my fav colors individually. 

@Sunnysmom , I have my eye on the blush sticks!  Have you tried their formula in other shades?  Would love to hear your thoughts -- or if you have other favorites from the brand!  😄

@MlleCC I really really love this line a lot. I dipped my toe in with blush shades and then slowly added a bunch of other products. I think I did a review somewhere on here with swatches also, I’ll look. If not I’m happy to do for you! I love a fresh pink cheek so I use Poppet most often but Petal and Dou Dou are lovely subtle shades too. Creamy but lasting, dewy ish but not too much. Same theme with all her products I think. She really puts lots of thought into her line. Loaded creme highlighters feel amazing with subtle but buildable shimmer ( I love Rose most tho Peche also lovely ) , Lit stick is a little wetter tho nice to add more dewy shine. Lip suedes are truly that. They feel like heavy butter lol. I didn’t love the mascara as it flaked on me. Was so surprised actually. Maybe just me. 😞 
I don’t have the powder bronzer at this point bec I tend to go for creams but I know it is well loved. Foundation stick is not my favorite tho I know it like all other products have such good ingredients. It just feels a bit too heavy for me even if I spot it. Am sure others love it. ( I like a light tinted moisturizer only tho. ) I recently added a few brushes from some sites having promos and the baby blender and powder brush are wonderful. I like a shorter handle and they are not too large either so easier to use for me. 🙂 Just got eye shadow brush 1 and actually haven’t used it yet. Lol. I’m so glad to see it on Sephora! Thanks so much for pointing it out to us! 🤗🥰 ( just holler if you want to see swatches again and I’ll find the thread for you now too. Maybe on hauls? ) 

@Sunnysmom , you're wonderful -- thank you so much for the recommendations!  The creme highlighters sound great too.  I finally learned how to do eyeshadow during quarantine and now I'm afraid quality brushes are going to be my next beauty vice.  If you do try out the Westman Atelier Eye Brush 1, would love to hear your take on it.  

Anytime @MlleCC ! Maybe you can teach me your eye shadow ways now! I have such good intentions and I end up doing the easy finger smudge way. Lol So far all I will say about the brush is the fact that I wish the 2 shadow ones were a bit smaller. I think she needs a smudger brush maybe. It feels good and does a nice application but I think I would do better with a smaller one as my lids don’t have tons of room. Ugh. Also forgot to mention the amazing shadow pods. They are so easy and feel so good. I started with Nuit smoky set and just added neutral set. Tiny (very small) but terrific. 🙂 shoot I forgot to look for my swatch posts. Hold please. 😬 I’ll be back to you. 

Ok @MlleCC found my pics plus a few new ones from the last stuff I got. (Brushes not included 🙂 I’m sure many others can weigh in also, I know @curlychiquita has a good selection of the line! ☺️😉🥰

The foundation sticks are a bit too heavy for me unfortunately but I’m sure many like them. I have 1 and 3. 

Super loaded highlighters in Rose and Peche original. They have same buttery feel as lip suedes and eye pods btw. So smooth going on and buildable. The baby cheeks are great. Poppet is my fav for fresh look, added Bichette which is warmer than I had hoped. I don’t really see the red berry in it but maybe. Just not on me. Like a sunburnt look without the red on me. Lol Highlight stick is pretty and creamy but a little sticky on me.  A little glow but not my favorite product. Nice for quick hit on high points like curlychiquita said :). Eye pods are terrific tho tiny. Lip suede is just that, very soft comfy feel but matte on and fun to mix. Did not like mascara as it flaked awfully on me. Maybe just me! Hope this helps a little to see some shades up close. ( I’m light medium as you can see also for reference ) @itsfi  Arggh pics turned! Shoot, forgive! Lip suedesLip suedesPic turned so left to right same as in compact :)Pic turned so left to right same as in compact 🙂Rose loaded highlighterRose loaded highlighterRose loaded highlighterRose loaded highlighterSwatches of Nuits trioSwatches of Nuits trioNuits on left, Jours on rightNuits on left, Jours on rightBichetteBichetteBichetteBichetteTop Poppet, Bichette, bottom DouDou, PetalTop Poppet, Bichette, bottom DouDou, PetalPetal, BIchette, Dou Dou , PoppetPetal, BIchette, Dou Dou , PoppetTop Jours trio, rose, peche, 1,3Top Jours trio, rose, peche, 1,3These turned, so sorry!These turned, so sorry!

@Sunnysmom, your WA collection!!! 😍 It’s marvelous! ♥️ Thank you so much for the swatches! They’ve helped to cement that “yes, I want ... that one ... and that one ... and ...!” 😁  Seeing your swatches has also made me add more goodies to my cart. 😂 

Ha ha @itsfi imagine that 🤔😆. Can’t wait to see what you end up with. What are you thinking at this point?

@Sunnysmom, isn't that always the way?! 😂 I'm so happy that there's another source for Westman Atelier products. 💖 I was already planning on picking up the foundation stick and the mini blender brush. I may get one or both with my $100 reward, or if not with that, then during the spring sale. I had been debating over whether or not to pick up one of the eye pods but based on your swatches, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point I end up with both. Well done with the enabling! 😉😆 That lip compact is very pretty but I think you may have mentioned that WA might be coming out with individual lippies and if that's the case, then I'm sure a lippie will find its way here. lol. 

Oh those would be good options with your reward $,  lucky you @itsfi ! I’m so glad it’s at Sephora too! Some items can be out of stock a lot on other sites. That little brush,  I’m just saying. I love her!☺️ I started out with the eye Nuit set first and then added the other one after realizing how much I liked it. Ugh. Very neutral and so wearable so eh why not. 😂 I’m sure you will also. Happy to enable. 😉 I remember she hinted at separate lip colors awhile ago so I really hope so too. It’s not my preference to have them all together like this but it did force me to try other shades?! So I guess a win for them?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

@Sunnysmom, the second and last lip shades are the ones that catch my eye. The other two are pretty but I’m fairly certain they won’t work as well on me as the second and last shades. I’m debating peche and one of the powder bronzers. It seems WA will be my brand focus this year. 🤣 

Yup @itsfi , that’s why I resisted the lip compact for awhile too. They do mix kind of fun tho oddly. I’m a big mixer. 🤣But then I’ll never get the same perfect shade tho also. Super. Lol Will be good to see the bronzer as it’s something I have not gotten!! 😳😂I look forward to any new products from her! 

Mixing lip colors can make for some beautiful shades @Sunnysmom. 😃 But yes, it can be hard to recreate the shade again. Sigh. 😔 

@Sunnysmom , you're a star! Thank you so much for the pictures and the mini reviews -- this post is a feast for the eyes! 

First of all, the packaging on everything looks so luxe! Is that a leather pouch that comes with the Rose highlighter? 😍 Bichette is the type of burnt brick red/orange color that I love to wear anywhere on the face -- cheek, eyes, lips. And lastly, I really wish I didn't see those pictures of the Lip Suede! I have been cutting down on lip color purchases ever since mask-wearing started. But that Lip Suede compact is beautiful and so are the colors -- and pigmented too! 

Thank you so much again for circling back. This was so helpful! ❤

Of course @MlleCC hope they helped at all in any way. What are you thinking you are getting or have you already? Yes the pouch is a luxe little touch isn’t it? Protects compact also tho it is heavy on it’s own. I was kind of wishing Bichette had been more cool toned red berry but this color will still be very flattering on all I’m sure. And especially going into warmer months. She always does her research that’s for sure. Attention to every detail. Lip suede is gorgeous. Very fun to use and look at! Debating the lip brush now but a person has plenty of them so probably not! Tell us what you get please! 🥰

@Sunnysmom, completely understand just wanting your fave lip colors! 😍 Oooh, I bet  that Berry blush will look beautiful on you! I have so many wants from this brand. Will try to wait patiently for the April sale. 

Thanks @itsfi I just couldn’t wait as I use her Poppet blush daily and love it so much especially with the baby blender brush by the way. That little beauty keeps me from overdoing it too much!😂 We shall see how your resolve goes, good for you! Wish I could have! 😘

Thank you @Sunnysmom! 🤗 I was wondering about her brushes! The Credo by me does not carry the brushes in store so I can’t even see them IRL (let alone feel how soft they are with the restrictions). Helpful to know you like her blender brush. It does look like it would be good for applying the blush color, but it’s so $pendy! 😳 I’m sure from now to the sale, my cart 🛒 will fill up more and more. 😂 

@itsfi Oh lucky you to have it so close! Ours is not. I wondered how they would be also. Not as soft as some but very nice. I hated using and changing the natural color almost! Agree on $$$. Dumb. I only got them with a promo from BG or VG I think. Never would have paid full price!  Would love the large one but its so spendy. Hating that the good promo for Sephora will be so far away! Could use points I suppose for the %? 

9 Replies
testing