Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

Hahaha! Love that, @treestar86! I'm noting that one for future use. 🤣 I'm sure it'll come in handy. 

@itsfi  glad I could help, hehe 😉 😛

@lmaster, you and I have the same luck! 😆 At least I’m in good company. 🥰

@itsfi awwww sweets!! 🤗♥️ 

Oh my gosh, I miss that! I too am curious about the old formula vs the new. Can't wait! @itsfi 

@l8totheparty, I know, right? Now, we just have to be patient waiting for the reformulated serum. 😆 

Thanks for the update @itsfi. I'll be curious how the new...

Thanks for the update @itsfi. I'll be curious how the new compares to the old. I'm so glad you were able to find a bottle, I still have the deluxe sample bottle left and that's it. Keep us updated if you see the new batch roll out next year.

Re: Thanks for the update @itsfi. I'll be curious how the new...

Me too @Luvstravel! I was not expecting to hear that they were going to have a new formulation so it was a double treat - a bottle of Bakuchiol and learning a new Bakuchiol serum is in development! 😍 I’ll let you know  if I hear more. 

Thank you @itsfi!

@faeriegirl, I was so excited to hear it’s not just being considered but a reformulation is actively in the works! 🙌🏼 Had to share the good news! 😃

I've been hoping for more brow pens, then up popped ABH Micro-Stroking Detailing Brow Pen!

Unfortunately, I can't tag it or copy/paste the link.

Thanks, @greeneyedgirl107 !  I added this to my Loves list.  I used to use the pen ABH sold years ago.

@Titian06 I didn't know ABH used to make a brow pen.  I take it you liked it?

@greeneyedgirl107 - Yes!  There were two "universal" colors, light and dark.  A lot of people didn't like the light color.  They said it was too red.  I never saw any red in the color.  It went very well with my natural, dishwater blonde hair.  The only problem I had with it is because I was actually drawing on my eyebrows and not just filling in with little hair-like stroke, the tip would eventually soften and curve from fine, precision point.  I put this new pen on my Loves list.  It'll be in my next order.

@Titian06 I put it on my Love List, too.  But I think it'll be a while until I order it, seeing how I haven't worn makeup to work for almost 3 weeks!

Sephora will soon be selling Pureology!  I can't seem to tag the products, though.

https://www.sephora.com/brand/pureology?icid2=product_link_brand

I thought they already did!

@greeneyedgirl107 @Love Pureology 

These new products launching from Patrick Ta and Natasha Denona are up and will be in stock tomorrow and Tuesday. 
387FD142-C2E8-4BDC-B182-331FD5B4E243.jpeg

C7FF5DE4-5EC4-4FD7-BA9B-902B99449C8D.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 Just ordered the Patrick Ta blush.

testing