Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Did the rouge $100 rewards stop?

It use to be 2500 points will give you a $100 reward. Then I saw 2000 points will give a $50 card. Now I only see $25 rewards for 1000 points. Whats going on????? Sephora makes it harder and harder for me to shop in this store. Ulta has better rewards and Macy's mimics the sales often. I am a rouge member that needs to spend over a thousand dollars for a $25 reward ( limited rewards because not all get a chance to get a reward since it's always out of stock!) ?!?! Come on sephora treat your customers right!

Re: Did the rouge $100 rewards stop?

Hi @AshelyRose,

We still offer the $100 Rouge Reward but they are limited and available while supplies last. I appreciate the time you've taken to share your feedback with us regarding the Rouge Rewards and I will forward this to our Beauty Insider Team.

Always,

Danee

Supplies are limited on a thin plastic card or email that...

Supplies are limited on a thin plastic card or email that can be printed on demand? Baloney! That's okay Sephora, I'll spend my money at shops where I get tangible rewards that I can actually use for full-sized items I want.

Is it 9:00 where ever your are or is it different times in different parts of the country?

@greeneyedteacher 9 a.m. PST

45 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing