Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

Happy Monday, pretty people! With Cyber Week beginning, we knew we wanted to do something extra special so this week we are offering daily deals from Tuesday, 11/20, to Monday, 11/26. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% OFF! Yes, this is going to be a week of Daily Wows! Keep reading for a first look  and review of the Daily Wow products that will be coming to the US and Canada!

Tuesday 11/20:465874632.JPG

US: Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black$25 $12.50

Many of you know and love this mascara  for everyday use so the time to stock up is now! This formula adds volume,  lifts your lashes and you can add multiple coats for a glam look without any clumping.

47856324.JPG

CA: MAKE UP FOR EVER - Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer$45 $22.50

There is a primer for almost any skintype! I own this hydrating primer and love howlightweight the formula feels and how quickly it absorbs. I have oily skin, so I use this whenever I'm going for a dewy look because it makes me glow without making my skin look like a greasy donut 🙂

Wednesday 11/21:7856945.JPGViolet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette $45 $27 (US) $60 $30 (CA) 

If you haven’t tried anything from Violet Voss, this may be the time to test something new from the brand! The colors are beautiful (check out our swatches!) with basic, pigmented mattes and unique, workable shimmers. @KatieBT got to test it out and she loved how easy the formula went on her eyes and blended.

CA ONLY:7896542.JPG

• Cover FX - Dewy Finish Setting Spray $39 $19.50
  • Cover FX - High Performance Setting Spray $39 $19.50
  • Cover FX - Illuminating Setting Spray $39 $19.50
  • Cover FX - Mattifying Setting Spray $39 $19.50

We didn’t get to test out any of these setting sprays, but if any of you have, please let us know what you truly think! 🙂 

Thursday 11/22:7893535.JPG

Smashbox- Be Legendary Lipstick $10.50 (US) $12.50 (CA)

This lipstick formula is so creamy and the shades are matte and vibrant. Your lips won’t feel  dry or flaky but the color is definitely long-lasting!

563421.JPG

Smashbox- Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick

The formula feels very moisturizing and long lasting which, is not always the case with lip gloss. It looks great as lip topper or worn on its own. If you’re looking for a holiday lip, this is for you!

Friday 11/23:

56347898.jpg

2587964.jpg

US: Naked Heat Palette $54 $27

Obsessed! After over one year of wondering I finally got to try the Naked Heat Palette and let’s just say that I’m a little upset I have to give it back. It’s a Naked Palette so you know it’s going to be good. The packaging is so pretty and the colors are everything I look for in a palette because they are richly pigmented and so blendable. This is a palette you can use every day or for a more glam look, depending on the colors you choose!

CA:856427.JPG

Bite Beauty- Prismatic Pearl Multistick $28 $14

This multistick is great for eyes, lips, and cheeks. It looks gorgeous on its own or as an eyeshadow/lip topper.

56348975421.JPG

Bite Beauty- Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss $25 $12.50

We’ve tested these glosses in the past. These  are highly pigmented, smell like candy, and come in a variety of colors you can use for daytime and nighttime looks.

Saturday 11/24:

Becca- First Light Priming Filter Face Primer $38 $19 (US) $46 $23 (CA)

Becca- Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer $38 $19 (US) $46 $23 (CA)

I got the chance to try the First light primer for about one month now. The verdict? I  will be buying (at least) one. The primer makes my skin look brighter, more awake and my skin looks fresh. I was highly impressed because it gives my skin a subtle glow without an oily appearance and, of course, it keeps my makeup in place all day!

Sunday 11/25:brushes.JPG

SC PRO Featherweight Crease Brush #38 $22 $11 (US) $28 $14 (CA) 

SC PRO Feathweight Complexion Brush #90 $34 $17 (US) $43 $21.50 (CA)

SC PRO Feathweight Powder Brush #91 $40 $20 (US) $50 $25 (CA)

SC PRO PRO Featherweight Fan Brush #92 $36 $18 (US) $45 $22.50 (CA)

SC PRO Featherweigt Blending #93 $30 $15 (US) $38 $19 (CA)

Monday 11/26:578963423.JPG

Tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette $39 $19 (US) $49 $24.50 (CA)

56342.JPG

Tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette $39 $19.50 (US) $49 $24.50 (CA)

5634278.JPG

Tarte Tartelette™ Toasted Eyeshadow Palette $39 $19.50 (US) $49 $24.50 (CA)

If any of you have tried a Tartelette Palette than you understand how exciting it is for these to be included in the Daily Wow! Each Tarlette is beautiful, works for daytime and nighttime looks and the price cannot be beat. @KatieBT and I swatched all the palettes for you guys and were very impressed by how easily the formulas swatched. If you’re into basics or looking for an everyday palette be sure to add a Tartelette Palette to your cart.

Which Daily Wow are you adding to your shopping cart? Show & Tell!

Re: Daily Wow 2018

Cover Fx Illuminating Setting SprayCover Fx Illuminating Setting Sprayit is an extremely fine mist.  I would say pearlized instead of sparkle.  If you see sparkle its from my uneven spray.  I dont have makeup on my hand to give you a good idea of the look.  It really is gorgeous when you put it on.  If you don't shake it you will see globbs of sparkle.  Its an easy fix just pat your face lightly when it is still wet and no sparkles just the pearly glow.  Sorry that took me so long to reply.  

Nice! Thank you for including Canada.

I think I'm going to pick up one of the Tarte palettes. 

@BrendaBT WOWOWOWOWOW!  I am beyond excited by the Tartelette deals!  I can't wait to buy the original, plus the In Bloom version.  These deals are SO GOOD!  I think my heart skipped a beat.  I've been wanting to pick these up for the longest time, but never got around to it.  I was prepared to pay full price b/c I hadn't found any good deals anywhere - and then enter the Daily Deals!

I also think I'll pick up the crease brush.  I'm in the market for a new one, and this price can't be beat!

THANKS!

Image result for dancing hearts gif

Thank you for including Canada🙏

Thanks @BrendaBT for the heads up!  Finally Sephora participated in some sort of "cyber deal."  I'm very pleased and so happy that I can get the Heat palette through Sephora. 🙂

Nice deals! But your brush descriptions are mixed up. Number 91 is definitely not a crease brush lol.  

Impressive!  I'm going to have to go over that list a few times to catch everything!

Do I need more brushes? No. Will I buy more brushes? Yes.

Spoiler
I think the brush #s and descriptions are mixed up btw.

Thank you for the preview! And thank you for including Canada!!!! @BrendaBT

Thank you for the preview @BrendaBT!

This is exciting, and it’s so awesome of you to give us a preview, thank you @BrendaBT! I’m really tempted to get the Violet Voss palette, I have the Flamingo palette and the Fun Sized Berry Blast palette and the shadows are really nice to work with, I’m always happy with my look! Also really tempted by the Cover Fx setting sprays, I love that they’re alcohol free! 

@BrendaBT Wow there are some great deals here! Thanks for including Canada 🇨🇦😊

Amazing deals! Thank you for sharing another week of awesome deals with us @BrendaBT ❤️

139 Replies
testing